Kite

Superman Vs Goku

Wow.. I did not know half of those Superman statistics. I give them credit for doing all that work with the numbers. Its pretty solid. Superman is ridiculously over powered. Imagine if the people from Krypton survived and all figured out the powers of a yellow sun.. an entire species of supermen/women would have been a force that could take over galaxies. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wow.. I did not know half of those Superman statistics. I give them credit for doing all that work with the numbers. Its pretty solid. Superman is ridiculously over powered. Imagine if the people from Krypton survived and all figured out the powers of a yellow sun.. an entire species of supermen/women would have been a force that could take over galaxies. O_O

the problem they would have is what superman has, he imposes his own limits by thinking he needs air and such

but yes, if they overcame this, they would have wtf pwned the green lantern corpse before they could utter 'in brightest day'

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I recommend http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ for anyone interested in these types of battles, you'll find an infinite amount of debates from anime/comic characters, it's something I frequent. This battle has gone on for a very long time and there's no conclusion really. The truth is screwattack is wrong on many levels, as shown by many theories from various experts so I wouldn't say superman wins. Personally I'm for Goku, but this will always be one of the internet's mysteries. All I can say is don't take screwattack for truth.

" A Devil disguised as an angel "