(I'm surprised no one has started this thread yet.)

Who'd a thunk it. Back in the eighties Transformers was the bomb and My Little Pony was rather bland/bad. Nowadays it's My Little Pony that is awesome and Transformers that's trash. Personaly, I blame Michael Bay.

For the last year and a half I've been enjoying the magic that is the newest incarnation of My Little Pony. I hadn't followed it when it first came out. I knew it had been rebooted from the "pony reaction images" that floated around the internet. I assumed they were watching it rather ironicaly and that it was as bland and tacky as ever. I wasn't a hater mind you. I was indifferent to it. I felt content to let the "bronies" have fun on 4chan. "It's just the internet being the internet," I would say to my self.

For the entirety of the first season I stayed ignorant to it's eventual attraction. Then by chance, while watching random Pokemon videos on Youtube (my first "mistake"), I came accross one called "Twilight Sparkled evolves into Rapidash".

Curious I clicked on the video (my second "mistake"). The video showed a purple unicorn "evolving" into an honnest to goodness Rapidash. I couldn't leave this alone. I had to know what the context of that scene was.

After a short internet search I discovered that the episode in question was "Feeling Pinkie Keen". I watched it (my final "mistake"). To my great shock and total disbelief the episode was honnestly funny and quite entertaining. In short: "I kinda liked it."

So now I ask onto you dear followers of AC, those of you who have been more active than I. Who else watches the magical adventures of technicolour ponies... or would that be technicolour adventures of magical ponies?

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

Adventure Time pays homage to a lot of old school stuff and even Berserk. Regular Show is pretty good. My Little Pony and Glow Friends RULE. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I haven't watched the actual show. I had a friend on PSN that had a deep hatred for Bronies. First time I heard the word Brony I thought it was a type of Brownie intended for or by "Bros". It was hard to avoid Pony Yiff on e621 & I decided to block it since it distracted me from what I was doing.

Prior to that though I had gotten myself hooked onto Pony Parodies by Hot Diggedy Demon.

So far no Mini Series Finale.

Also since I can't post the entire 5 episodes & then some here are the 2 Panel Cartoons.

Warning they contain spoilers.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.