Myk JL

Your Game Avatars Caught On Youtube

Around 1:04 you'll see my Female Kitty Avatar with my name above her head. Then again around 1:46 when my Female Kitty Avatar appears on my Flying Motorcycle before disappearing.

Has this happened to anyone else where you found yourself on Youtube without knowing it?

Also just a reminder I'm a Guy In Real Life who just so happens to have a Male & Female avatar on PS Home.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

LOL. Nice looking character. :tup:

I've never seen any of my characters show up on a youtube video yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if I saw my battlefield character show up on a troll video getting killed in some ridiculous way tho. :P

She's wearing Sarah Connor's outfit from Terminator 2: Judgment Day with Rico's Gloves from Just Cause 2.

I saw mine once I started sneaking around an Xi Spoiler Thread.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Turns out that some guy joined a match of bf3 that I was in and posted it on twitch.tv

http://www.twitch.tv/ong_bak_soldier/b/358503118

The only match I'm in is at the very beginning and ends at 25:42.

I watched it but never saw my name show up on his screen. I did see one of my brothers at one point tho. But because I was on his team and not his squad my name would only show up if I was right in his screen. For all I know I am in this video but only briefly. Half the round I was running as a sniper and then switched over to a medic with the SCAR-L.

This guy was using a night scope on a ACW-R, look at the top right and you'll see my screen name and what kills I got:

post-1-0-11977000-1358617641_thumb.jpg

End of the round kill / death count. I didn't do all that great in this round:

post-1-0-99381600-1358617643_thumb.jpg

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Lol. Thats the kind of k/d I had when I first started playing BF3. :P

It was my first FPS for a console I've ever played multiplayer on. I struggled when I first started, and even though I go positive in almost every round I play, my K/D is only a .70. Its taken me forever to up that number. What really sucks with bf3 is balancing. I'd like to see all the level 100 colonels have to play with each other and let the rest of non fanatics enjoy a balanced game.

You definitely picked the most difficult FPS on anything (not couting Arma) to be your first console shooter. LOL.

I dont really worry about my KD in bf3. Mine is below 1.00 as well. But I never die 50 times unless get as many kills within +/-10 of it. My suicidal tendencies with c4 is what drags my k/d down.  I take tank/apc kills personally at times and require swift vengeance. It works faster than rockets, and its hard to get people to team up and all shoot rockets at a tank. I blow myself up with it because 9 times out of 10 when I run away after tossing the C4 on the target, I get shot while running away. I take no chances. Sometimes my sacrifice is rewarded with 2-3 kills if there is more than one unlucky sole in the vehicle. :P

I don't mind the level 100s, I like taking their dog tags, on xbox they are mostly snipers.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

BF3 was a huge learning curve to me. My only other ps3 FPS I played was Resident Evil 4. You stand still to shoot slow moving zombies coming at you. BF3, way way different. XD

I almost always suicide myself when I try to c4 a vehicle. I use proximity scan at all times just to stop c4 guys. Reactive armor is good, but proximity scan makes all the difference against suicidal c4ers. :P

I'm the fastest C4er in the land my friend. Thats why my handle is C4atTheDoor on PC. XD That actually originated from BF2 when I'd plant C4 on conquest flags, I'd make a triangle  around the flag's capture radius to make sure I could get them no matter what side they were on. BF2 maps at times were even larger than any BF3 map. I remember hiding up on a hill waiting for someone to run to the flag and BOOM. Then I'd see in the text box where they were crying to the admin about it. haha. I believe I had 3 gold stars with C4 on Bad Company 2. I just love using the stuff to troll.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

My favorite c4 kills are when I'm playing on the close quarters maps. Everyone is used to the flags being c4'd so they throw a grenade or m320 the flag when they get to it. What I like to do is put c4 on a wall or doorway that leads to a flag, hide in the room with that flag with my eyes on where my c4 is and then wait for someone to walk through and blast them. Or if I feel like trolling, I'll notice a red mark on the minimap in the adjacent room, shoot my gun a couple times to show up on their minimap to bait them in, and as soon as they walk next to my C4, BA-BOOM! XD