saintsrowthird.JPG

THQ declared bankruptcy last week and is in the process of being purchased by an equity firm. Looks like the THQ humble bundle was a quick cash grab for the company to raise its stock price and to help with the massive debt the company is in. Good news is that the company will continue to support its titles and have not announced any game cancellations.1

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Not entirely surprising. They've been having financial difficulties for the last year or so (with the cancellation of some games and the dropping of non-profitable franchises). I'm surprised they didn't go completely under though I'm somewhat happy to see they haven't (even if I rarely buy THQ titles).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'd like to see a new Saints Row on the next gen systems. I never was a big fan of the later GTA's the driving was a hassle at times. Saints Row the Third was a blast, I haven't had so much fun driving in a game since Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for PS1. The story was pretty neat, but the main missions were kinda lacking. The Assassinations were fun when as they got more complex, and I loved the insurance fraud mini games. X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'd like to see a new Saints Row on the next gen systems. I never was a big fan of the later GTA's the driving was a hassle at times. Saints Row the Third was a blast, I haven't had so much fun driving in a game since Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for PS1. The story was pretty neat, but the main missions were kinda lacking. The Assassinations were fun when as they got more complex, and I loved the insurance fraud mini games. X'D

The insurance fraud mini games were a lot of fun. Running head first into cars and flinging your body into oncoming traffic always made me happy. XD

This isn't a real surprise...they have been floundering since '09 or so. Hopefully some of their better titles get grabbed by good producers...:\

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I would like to see a remade SR3 as long as it was M Rated with the following characters.... Assume all characters are around human size & anthropomorphic where applied....

3rd Street Saints

1. Johnny Gat as Mickey Mouse - Many Saints Row fans raged over the death of Gat. Now imagine if Mickey Mouse fans had the same reaction to Mickey's death. Plus a Fire Breathing Mickey Mouse Mobile is Pure Win.
  2. Pierce as Hercules - Fits with the one I have for Shaundi....
  3. Shaundi as Megara - Two over sexualized Women with attitudes.
  4. Oleg & Clones as Beast - Also fits in with his relationship with Kinzie
  5. Kinzie as Belle - Two Book Worms who barely go out.
  6. Zimos as Fat Cat - Because Fat Cat sounds like a Pimp name....
  7. Josh Birk as Gaston - Both Overly successful idiots obsessed with good looks.
  8. Angel as Woody - Similarities between losing a mask & not being the favorite toy. Plus Hulk Hogan voicing a Cowboy.

The Syndicate

1. Phillipe Loren as a Crow from Dumbo - I know it was a stereotype for African Americans.... But Loren is French.... I mean Belgium.... Same thing....
  2. Viola & Kiki DeWynter as The Siamese Cats from Lady & The Tramp - Originally they were suppose to be Asian but the stereotype of young Asian Women serving white men had that scrapped.... Well Loren is a Crow now....
  3. Matt Miller as Young Anakin Skywalker - Because That whole Ageist thing I guess & revolving around Sci Fi.
  4. Killbane as Buzz Lightyear - Obvious choice because on Angel. Plus Instead of removing his mask you just press the button that opens his helmet causing him to freak out. Also makes sense for the happy ending.

STAG - Obviously SHIELD

1. Cyrus Temple as Nick Fury - Both Older Leaders.
  2. Kia as Maria Hill - Younger 2nd In Commands.

Other Cast Members

1. Burt Reynolds as Burt Reynolds - Sorry Mufasa, Han Solo, etcetera but that never changes.
  2. Professor Genki as Stitch - Because they're insane....
  3. Monica Hughes as Wicked Stepmother from Cinderella - Both are two older women you may not want to confront.
  4. Jenny (Kwilanna) as Sleeping Beauty - I think out of all the Disney Princesses I could think of off the top of my head Sleeping Beauty didn't get that much screen time. If she had an off stage life she'd probably be the most likely to snap like this.
  5. Jimmy Torbitson & Planet Saint Clerks as Jar Jar - Because killing a former employee & robbing a store you technically own is fun & made more fun by killing Jar Jar. That & I can imagine Jar Jar sounding like Jimmy.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I know I've seen past articles about Ubisoft interested in buying all of THQ but I could care less for Ubisoft at the moment.

But in other news Warner Brothers just shown interest.

Judge denies THQ's plan for a quick sale as Warner Bros., others show interest

Maybe future items in Saints Row would be Batmobiles as well as weapons made by ACME.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

LMAO. That would be hilarious. Lex Luthor could be the next crime boss trying to take down the Saints. :P

That & getting in trouble with The Joker for wearing Purple.

If they're still working on it maybe Planet Saints clothes is Gotham City Impostors.

When it comes to Saints Row

Disney - As long as it can still be M Rated then same reasons as above.

Valve - Because of Team Fortress & Portal crossovers.

Warner - Same Reasons as above.

Maybe

Bethesda - Hooray for maybe actual Khajiits & Argonians. Nay for Changing Saints Row's Game Engine.

Konami - Only if it uses 50 GBs making it only on PC & PS3 at the moment.

Sony - Well I still get to play new versions but I might want to switch to PC.

Hate

Microsoft - Not because it would be exclusive to Xbox, but they ruined Rare & Crackdown seems to be forgotten about.

Nintendo - Well they wouldn't, but still I hate The Wii U.

EA - I heard bad things.... Basically the same kind of stuff that happened to Rare.

Rockstar - Buying out the competition just to put them on the side line.... or so I fear.

Ubisoft - I don't care for U-Play.

Would Like but will never ever happen.

Grasshopper - Because Suda 51 could probably make a really bizarre Saints Row.

Amazon is having a huge THQ sale:

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Tantalizing-Medley-Download/dp/B00A3F5S0O/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358123756&sr=1-1&keywords=thq+medley

• Metro 2033
  • Homefront
  • Red Faction Armageddon
  • Red Faction Guerrilla
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine’.

$11.99

Not bad. I already own 3 of these games from the steam bundle tho. Maybe those other 3 games are worth the $12 tho.

Sega bids high for Relic Entertainment – rumour

Reports also suggest Dead Island publisher Koch Media is leading bids for Saints Row and Red Faction developer Volition Inc.

I wonder if that's an odd but perfect fit when comparing my reaction to the actual Dead Island Game to the reaction Certain Saints Row fans had to Saints Row The Third.

Bankruptcy Auction Ends THQ

• Relic - purchased by Sega for $26 million
  • Volition - purchased by Koch Media for $22.3 million
  • Evolve (IP) - purchased by Take-Two for $11 million
  • Metro (IP) - purchased by Koch Media for $5.8 million
  • South Park (IP) - purchased by Ubisoft for $3.2 million
  • THQ Montreal - purchased by Ubisoft for $2.5 million
  • Homefront (IP) - purchased by Crytek for $500,000

It has been confirmed! They also won Metro.

I don't see how Sega could have any of its characters in the Dawn of War games.. oh well, maybe they'll use the dawn of war engine to make a new Sonic RTS game... or maybe not.

Sonic!

He can really strategize!

Sonic!

He's a dying franchise!

Sonic!

He's, the most over rated thing, alive!

He's the most over rated thing alive!

Yeah, I hate Sonic. And I'm still expecting that sooner or later Sega will declare bankruptcy.