DeathscytheX

UPS Driver Steals Christmas Gift Delivered By FedEx

He did get fired. :P

As for the employee, UPS says he was a seasonal worker helping out full-time drivers make their rounds during the holidays. He was promptly terminated, and was arrested yesterday on suspicion of theft.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

At least FedEx actually delivered the package. I remember a couple years ago how FedEx delivered a HDTV I ordered off amazon to my neighbor's backyard. And amazon shipped it in its original packaging with a shipping label so everyone could see exactly what the item is. If they delivered it to my neighbor's front door I'm sure someone driving by would have just picked it up. Ever since then I refuse to order anything of large value with delivery. In store pick up only.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

in his slim defence, he could have thought it was a parcel for pick up

Also, who the hell leaves an ipad on someones door step...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

You'd think if an order was over a certain threshold of money, like $200, then it would require a signature for delivery. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think all the half-ass deliveries of expensive items started back when Gateway used to ship new computers in their cow printed boxes. I remember driving past people's houses and seeing those noticeable boxes just sitting there in front of there doors.. I'm really surprised more of those computers weren't stolen.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

More then likely because Gateway computers are pieces of crap (used to have a Gateway desktop, was nothing but a pain in my ass). I believe it used to be set up that way, if an order was more the $250 it required a signature no matter what (even if you didn't want to sign for it) or at least I know it used to be for UPS (one of my friends used to drive for them). FedEx I'm not sure but I remember back in the day I used to have to sign for all my packages that came through them (back when GameStop still used them to ship games).

I know when I got my laptop last year I had to sign for (then again it was freaking expensive) but that's the only thing I've signed for in the past 3 years or so.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      At least we're getting something for our troubles.
      http://www.psu.com/news/25502/PS-Plus-members-to-get-5-day-extension-10--off-code-for-all-users-for-PlayStation-Network-outage
    • By Sledgstone
      How was everyone's holiday? Did you get any good presents in real life and / or in game?

The highlight for me with physical gifts is my new Roku HD streaming stick. This thing is pretty cool. With the Time Warner app on it, its like I have an extra cable box without the monthly fee. It gets Time Warner on demand and live channels including all the higher tier ones like History 2, etc. I can't find the local channels tho unfortunately. I might have to keep this crappy little HD converter $1 a month box from Time Warner just for those channels. The Netflix app works great on the Roku too. The only thing that caught me off guard is that I noticed the Roku broadcasts it's own wifi signal.. wtf. Its passworded off but still, it seems odd to have that broadcasting. I haven't tested the phone app part of it yet, but overall the Roku is pretty damn nice.

In game.. I got a new Wintersday tree in GW2 and I'm trying to play the stock market / trading post.. I now have 6 mini ho-ho trons in my in game bank and I've already lost 15 gold in my investment because they keep getting cheaper. Hopefullly the prices sky rocket in the summer. Same with these 3 red wintersday gifts I'm saving too.. If not for my investment plans I could be close to 200 gold by now. I might buy that artic outfit too. The more I look at it in the gem store, the more I think it'll look good on my charr with the hood off. lol.

I know steam's holiday sale is going on, but it feels like I've already purchased every game I've been wanting over the past couple years already, so I haven't felt the desire to buy anything else from them at this point.

I also got Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadows of Mordor and Walking Dead Season 2 all for PS4 during the black friday sales. I thought $20 for Walking Dead 2 was good at the time because I've never seen PSN do any kind of steam sale price matching.. and then I see PSN is running a flash sale.. both Walking Dead games for $6.25 a piece on PS4. I went ahead and bought both digitially. I'll be trading in my physical copy of WD2 to walmart for $13. I'll be out $7 but at least I'll have digital copies of both games now.
    • By Sledgstone
      The Trailer doesn't show much of anything except for the title of the game. I liked Firefly and the movie Serenity.. I'm not certain I'll care for a smartphone game though. I doubt it will ever get as popular as Angry Birds, but it could still be fun if its done right.
      Source: https://www.keepflying.com/
    • By Sledgstone
      The Trailer doesn't show much of anything except for the title of the game. I liked Firefly and the movie Serenity.. I'm not certain I'll care for a smartphone game though. I doubt it will ever get as popular as Angry Birds, but it could still be fun if its done right.
      Source: https://www.keepflying.com/
      Click here to view the article