DeathscytheX

Pacific Rim

If this situation was real, I think they re going about it the wrong way, 

The invaders / monsters are organic. just experiment with a biological weapon that effects reptiles,. If they can build neurological interfaces and huge mechs, i am sure they could invent a reptile / alien only plague

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The invaders / monsters are organic. just experiment with a biological weapon that effects reptiles,. If they can build neurological interfaces and huge mechs, i am sure they could invent a reptile / alien only plague

What's the fun in that? XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

ye, would be pretty interesting if at the end of the movie, a kid sneezes on one of the aliens and wipes them out like war of the worlds ;p

another solution in stead of punching them to death; throw a barrel of liquid nitrogen in the mouth would be lol GG ;p

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

lmao. So true, but that would be logical.. :P

Maybe these monsters are so powerful, they need these mechs to punch the hell out of them as a means to deliver the biological weapons. ;)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ah yes, Big Stompy Robots, The Movie. Honestly, I don't expect a stellar story, well-rounded characters, or award winning acting. But damn if I'm going to miss seeing mecha vs. aliens on the big screen! XD

Wasn't that the over-analyzed pitfall of Prometheus when it came out? But wait, it works for this movie because "OHH there's robots, they look so cool, look dude, he even picks up a freakin boat and uses it as a bat against that big thing, you think it'll even scratch it but who cares cos IT LOOKS SO COOL DUDE *switches off brain* ...". 

Aaah, the movies. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Prometheus was just a confused movie. I can't remember if it started as a prequel to Alien or was something else and they tried to turn it into that, but it was just a mess. They tried to take it seriously, and it failed. This, however, looks to be a silly summer action flick that they know won't be the best story, but they'll have fun with it anyways. That I can get behind! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Wasn't that the over-analyzed pitfall of Prometheus when it came out? But wait, it works for this movie because "OHH there's robots, they look so cool, look dude, he even picks up a freakin boat and uses it as a bat against that big thing, you think it'll even scratch it but who cares cos IT LOOKS SO COOL DUDE *switches off brain* ...". 

Aaah, the movies. 

The problem I had with Prometheus was it was making flawed arguments against Evolution. I have no problem with "Brain Off Movies". But the moment a said "Brain Off" movie like Prometheus accidentally turns said brain on things can go from fun to offensive.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That looks f*cking awesome. :D

But wait a minute... at 1:23 and 1:31... flying monsters!? and then looking at some of the others.. they all look different.. I thought it was just one species breaking to the surface from deep earth. But this almost looks like its multiple species. Interesting.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg