Sledgstone

Humble THQ Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Holy crap. I got Darksiders and 5 other games for $1.

I was under the impression you only get the sound tracks if you only buy them for $1.

I'm really tempted to buy the bundle myself, but I take this more as a sign of desperation from THQ as they near bankruptcy.

*Edit*

I'll probably donate $5.69 just for Saints Row The Third.

Edited by Myk JL
Saints Row

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Its a fun game. And for $6 its a damn good deal. Now check out how much all the dlc will cost you if you want them all... $60+

The dlc aren't necessary to enjoy the game tho. I do recommend the special ops vehicle pack for $3. The tank and N-forcer vehicles are really nice.

btw, whats your steam name? (nevermind, sent you a friend invite. :P)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Nope. I paid $1 and got all the games on steam and the soundtracks. I already own saints row the third so I didn't pay for the full bundle.

BTW, whats your steam profile name? I'll add you to my friend list.

My Steam Profile name is, Jacked Assassin

Now I'm going to have to finance a new PC before being able to play any of these.

Edited by Myk JL
I edited my username on Steam....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Odd.. I searched your username and it came up with the username *******. O_O If that is you, I sent you a friend request.. if its not you, maybe you're set for private or something. You can send me a friend request.. my username is Sledgstone on steam.
I swear that shouldn't be there.... how embarrassing they'd make that my public name.... I know what that is.... But I rather not think about it....

It should say "Jacked Assassin" now

Edited by Myk JL
I edited my username on Steam....

I won't be able to use my Steam account for gaming anytime soon. I still have to build a new PC that can run Windows 7. Or find a PC that can run Windows 7 that would be willing to do monthly payments.

I thought I'd be able to monthly fees on a Reactor PC, but their financing program is only available to Homeowners & excludes New York State.

If any of you bought the full package for this bundle, then you now have a new game and dlc to download at no additional cost. Their mailing list is pretty good for letting you know when they add new games to their bundles. They usually add at least 1 or 2 games to every bundle before the sale is over. A couple times they even added 4 games or straight up included a previous bundle of games for everyone that pays the more than average price.

I won't be able to use my Steam account for gaming anytime soon. I still have to build a new PC that can run Windows 7. Or find a PC that can run Windows 7 that would be willing to do monthly payments.

I thought I'd be able to monthly fees on a Reactor PC, but their financing program is only available to Homeowners & excludes New York State.

That sucks. I think newegg does good payments but only if you have one of their credit cards.

This has definitely been their best bundle so far. :nod:
Its also been their first involving a non indie company from what I've read.

Still I feel stumped on where I'm supposed to keep track of DLC since I'd like to know whether or not my "Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key" was accepted.

It looks like you own it according to steam.

When on steam, click on your library, click on that game, on the far right of the screen there are a bunch of links, one is "Store Page", (usually there is a dlc link but some games don't have the link for some reason), click on the store page. Once on the store page scroll down to the dlc, then click on this part:

post-1-13555158545_thumb.jpg

When the page loads it should show underneath the screenshots that you already own that dlc.

It looks like you own it according to steam.

When on steam, click on your library, click on that game, on the far right of the screen there are a bunch of links, one is "Store Page", (usually there is a dlc link but some games don't have the link for some reason), click on the store page. Once on the store page scroll down to the dlc, then click on this part:

[ATTACH]859[/ATTACH]

When the page loads it should show underneath the screenshots that you already own that dlc.

Thanks for the help.

The best $6 I've ever spent.

I was confused on the over all average since it was being split into 3 donations.... So I spent....

THQ $6.66

Charity $6.66

Humble Tip +$6.66

Overall $19.98

I found it funnier at the time though....

You paid extra over the average, but thats alright. Its still worth it for that price, and the charity got a nice chunk of your payment. :nod:

If you ever pay them $1, then decide to get the full bundle it does have an option once you log in to increase your amount for that bundle to get the rest of the game unlocks, as long as the bundle is still active. Once they added the warhammer game I dropped the extra $4 so I could get that and the red faction dlc.