Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Welcome to the new server!

*fades into the backround....all you hear is a cage opening and screams from Strider* LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR *chibi eppys come running out of the darkness*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

OH DEAR GOD THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!! Think of the server Eppy, the server. It's too young for these horrors. Oh what a terrible new world this is, where chibi eppys run free to do what ever there demented little minds come up with.

*runs for whatever cover he can find in this dark new world*

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I had to disable the blogs too. This vbulletin software is old and does not like the newest version of php at all. I'll have to consider updating to a different software sooner than what I was planning. I'll see if I can get the chatbox back up later tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*fades into the backround....all you hear is a cage opening and screams from Strider* LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR *chibi eppys come running out of the darkness*

DEAR GOD NO!!! *pulls out lightsaber and attempts to defend AC, but to no avail*

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=373

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this