DeathscytheX

Iron Man 3 Trailer

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/moviebob/10006-Lets-Watch-The-Iron-Man-3-Trailer

I feel like I need a Vanilla Coke after reading that.

Also I'm semi happy or semi upset Iron Patriot Armor is in it & shows the reactor. I'm too use to the comic book version that had Norman Osborn in it without the reactor showing.... Curse you Sony for not letting go of the rights to Spider-Man.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/7215-Iron-Man-3?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

I gotta say that plot twist was fun though for the sake of using spoiler tags....

That plot twist felt like a parody to Batman Begins.

Also if you read this before seeing Iron Man 3 congrats on spoiling the plot twist if you already figured it out.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I thought it was better than the second one.  Much less emo, though it was a little slower paced in parts.  Still, lots of action, appropriate bits of comedy, and the final fight was awesome!  Plus, Ben Kingsley made a great villian.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Finally got around to watching this. I thought it was a good movie, better than the second one. It threw me off a bit with how much the movie focused more on Tony Stark as opposed to him flying around destroying things. But I liked it because it distinguished that he is the person capable of doing the things he does as opposed to just being a guy in a suit of armor with an ego.

In the end he destroys all his armors and decides to make a clean slate. It almost seems like hes done with the superhero business altogether, especially considering he even gets rid of his signature chest piece. But in the last scene he refers to himself as Iron Man. Regardless of his tech, he himself is Iron Man. I like that. But obviously he'll have to make some new armor for Avengers 2.

I read up on some of the Iron Man story and it seems that the Mandarin is actually a strong villain for Iron Man, but in this movie he was a made up character portrayed as the face of evil. Hardcore fans of the comics probably got annoyed by that one. With Marvel in control of the franchise, I'm surprised the crapped out on an evil character like that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I thought it was a pretty good movie.

The last fight with all 47 armors was pretty sweet.

I also thought it was strange that he destroyed the armor. the fact that he destroyed all the armor for pepper and didn't rebuild his house leads me to believe that he's done with the super hero business (and how long can they keep the iron man series going before it gets stale?) 

I had a thought that maybe they will replace iron man with a new avenger. The comic books had many, many different avengers, but he is a loved character so it's hard to say.

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

As far as I know, he is signed up to be Iron Man for another 2 avengers movies. I think he'll be Iron Man again, because if not he'll be the equivalent of hawk eye without a bow or he'll be like Fury and sit on the sidelines issuing orders. Nobody wants to see that. When he destroyed all the armor he called it a clean slate initiative or something like that. My guess is he'll stop being so flamboyant with his persona. Instead of rebuilding a massive bachelor pad, he'll set himself up with a highly fortified mansion with an underground facility. *coughbrucewaynecough* :P

He'll definitely have to make some new armor. Even though this last movie showed him more as a hero without the armor, he'll need the armor or he'll be like batman without an outfit.

That last battle with the armor swapping was pretty awesome, but all the individual armors seemed pretty weak by themselves. Perhaps all the varieties he was making were tests to eventually create one super armor.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think Iron-Man without the armor could set up for a very interesting Marvel Civil War. The way the next Captain America is setting up would be able to have Nick Fury going into hiding. Being replaced by Tony Stark. And thus also leading to The Super Human Registration Act.

Some differences this time around though could be

• Scrapping the registration of Villains (No Thunderbolts, etc)
  • How this could effect Tony Stark's relationship with a now Super Powered Pepper Pots.
  • Contrast to Captain America actually fighting for what he believes in where Tony Stark would send someone else to fight for what he believes in.
  • Hopefully a better ending than the actual Marvel Civil War.

A hypothetical plot twist could see the death of James Rhodes as War Machine. With no other Iron Man Armor left that could leave Tony Stark no other option but to fight again as The Iron Patriot. It also makes for an easy replacement of Norman Osborn & Dark Reign since Tony Stark has a similar past when dealing with weapons. Plus both stories dealt with political power that became corrupt.

Hmm, you have some interesting ideas there, but I doubt they'd do the civil war things so early, they'll prob wait too get a couple more avenger movies first if anything. Very interesting though, I'd like to see a civil war, but I've always wanted to see a civil war in the X-men universe lol one of my favorite episodes is when master mold send those two mutants back in time to kill professor X and changes history. Then when Bishop goes back, it's all out war between humans and mutants and Magneto is the general/leader lol

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

I don't know, I though it was a bit of a reach in terms of why people did what they did, like villains' motivations and overall, it was a decent film. I would've expected 'decent' to be a 'good' or 'amazing' film seeing that they had the budget for it. Overall, disappointing I guess?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.