Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Cloud Atlas

I'm going to watch it when it comes out and I'm going in it almost completely blind at this point. All I know is who's in the movie and I saw early set-drawings of one of the cities, reminded me of Tron's look. Anyway, there's a longass trailer out there that I don't recommend you checking out because trailers these days give out a lot of the plot, so dumb.

Synopsis - An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.

Wachowski brothers movie

Forrest Gump, Agent Smith, shitty Catwoman and the gorgeous Susan Sarandon (massive crush) among many others.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

A-Team is stupid. It's also awesome and hilarious! It's a great throwback to the original series, so if you liked 80's action tv, you'll love it. Plus, with Murdoch, Best. Rescue. EVER. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Only watched a few episodes on TV as a kid and all I remember was Mr. T being over-the-top with his action/ dialog. If there's referencing to the older series, I won't get it but if it's just an excuse to make an action movie that has nothing to do with the original series, I might get it : p ... The rip I found was lame, grabbing another one.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.