Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Netflix reccos

I think this'll be a cool idea of a running thread to list out what we watched and recommend/ not recommend something off Netflix.

I see a lot of Documentaries but never know where to start. I may have seen one or two but that's it. I watch the Wrestling ones though.

Recently watched Headhunters - VERY COOL, recommended.

I finished the last season of Supernatural that's on there too, disappointing.

What else what else ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Pretty good list there, didn't know Fumoffu was on Netflix! Fortunately or unfortunately, I've watched all those :'(

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I recommend:

Eureka

Supernatural

Terra Nova

Mythbusters

Warehouse 13

Doctor Who

Fact or Faked Paranormal files

Avengers: Earths mightiest heroes (cartoon series)

Star Trek the next generation

Farscape

Paul McCartney Really is Dead (good conspiracy video. :P)

Jericho (awesome series)

Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs (not a comedy, Dan Aykroyd is really serious about UFO conspiracy)

As for documentaries GG.. there are so many. Search "Nova" and you'll see a bunch of good documentaries on interesting science topics.

And DX, if you liked Fullmetal Panic, check out The Slayers. I love that series. X'D Its a way different anime, but the comedy mixed with action is great.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Fact or Faked I used to watch a lot, the season they have on there is something I've watched already. OH SHIT, that's the documentary I forgot about, the Paul MccCartney one, I HAVE TO watch it tonight :o

Does Doctor Who like ... start from the beginning?

Current with Supernatural, the last season SUCKED.

Next up I'll check out Dan Aykroyd's Documentary.

Doctor Who starts from a beginning, but not THE beginning.

The show is the longest show EVER. It started in 1963. The show stopped in 1989, but got resumed in 2005. But when the show was resumed in 2005 it was made so anyone who has never seen a single episode before could start the series, enjoy it and not feel out of the loop. ^_^

Episode list of ALL episodes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials

X'D

Edited by Sledgstone
*added episode list link*

Probably because its fake. Or because the conspiracy has been around for so long that everyone believes that it is a conspiracy no matter what new evidence is revealed. Besides.. Ringo has never publicly outed Paul as the second Paul and if you think about it.. aside from writing the initial music that may have been all of original Paul's work.. the current Paul is in essence the person everyone knows as Paul Mccartney. Even if he is the second one, it doesn't negate that he is the person thats done all these performances and made Paul into who he is now.

It's pretty strange. I'm currently downloading the new Dexter episode, but Dexter's pretty much on Netflix, definite recco. Same with Mad Men.

I'm considering disconnecting because I haven't hopped on in a few days. Going to downgrade my Internet plan and get basic cable + Internet for under 100 or that much money, cos I'm anyway paying that for just Internet service.

Go for it! Basic cable will give you plenty of stuff to watch. You can always jump back on netflix at some point when they have newer material available.

Have you considered switching to hulu plus? Its the same price as netflix and apparently has a crap ton of anime available. And there is a ps3 app so you can use it to watch everything. My brother recently switched off netflix to hulu and seems to like it because the content is updated more frequently.

Go for it! Basic cable will give you plenty of stuff to watch. You can always jump back on netflix at some point when they have newer material available.

Have you considered switching to hulu plus? Its the same price as netflix and apparently has a crap ton of Anime available. And there is a PS3 app so you can use it to watch everything. My brother recently switched off netflix to hulu and seems to like it because the content is updated more frequently.

PS3 also has CrunchyRoll which labels itself as the "Official Source For Anime & Drama"....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Anime and asian drama. I'm not interested in their drama selection at all and the variety of anime they have just doesn't interest me. I like watching some anime but not exclusively, so I'll pass on crunchyroll. I'd rather go for hulu for an extra $3 a month for a variety of shows plus anime that I'd be interested in.

Anime and Asian drama. I'm not interested in their drama selection at all and the variety of Anime they have just doesn't interest me. I like watching some Anime but not exclusively, so I'll pass on crunchyroll. I'd rather go for hulu for an extra $3 a month for a variety of shows plus Anime that I'd be interested in.
I don't use crunchyroll either. I remember seeing it advertised on PS Blog & shrugged it off at the time.

Currently the only TV Service I use on PS3 is youtube since that is free.

I'd rather they update the Internet app though so I could go back to watching RvB on my PS3. But that probably won't happen.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.