• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      For only $150 the Hori’s Tactical Assault Commander (TAC) Pro will give everyone on ps4 a huge advantage with mouse and keyboard controls. According to the box art of the product it is officially licensed by Sony and it's being sold at Gamestop and amazon. But if this is actually officially licensed then why doesn't Sony just allow keyboard and mouse input directly to the console so people don't have to pay $150?
      http://kotaku.com/hori-tactical-assault-commander-pro-review-a-modest-mo-1788600202
    • By Sledgstone
      The updated skin now has a speed option. This little rocket in the image will allow you to switch between normal and performance modes. Performance mode will disable the slider at the top of the articles and strip away some other settings. This will be good for anyone running an older computer / windows xp, or if you just want it to load faster on any system.

Also, the site may seem a bit sluggish for the next couple days as I had to clear all the caches after the upgrade. Once the caches build back up, the speed will improve.
    • By Sledgstone
      The new "Light" theme is up! As of this post, all the old themes have been removed and the "Perfect Dark" theme has been renamed to just plain "Dark" because I am done with the different variations I was testing out. The light theme has a few issues with it at the moment, but it will be getting an update in about a week. Enjoy!
    • By Sledgstone
      The new "Light" theme is up! As of this post, all the old themes have been removed and the "Perfect Dark" theme has been renamed to just plain "Dark" because I am done with the different variations I was testing out. The light theme has a few issues with it at the moment, but it will be getting an update in about a week. Enjoy!
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      This is our new default theme. Welcome to the new Ancient Clan! You can find the new theme by choosing it at the bottom left corner of your screen.