Sign in to follow this  
LeeLee

Possible zombie attack in Miami, Florida?!

That's right! On Saturday, May 25th of 2012, a nude man attacked a homeless man and proceeded to chew his face off in Miami, Florida. When police showed up he wouldn't stop when comanded and they shot him. The nude zombie guy still didn't stop. It took a second shot from police to take down the crazed naked zombie dude. They claim it was either due to crack coccain or smoking bath salts. I say zombie. I mean, he ate a man's face off!! To the bone. Even ate the guy's nose!

I'm scared. I'm so not stocked and ready for zombies. I live really close to Miami, as well.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57443456-504083/ronald-poppo-victim-of-fla-face-eating-man-rudy-eugene-is-a-65-year-old-homeless-man-police-say/

The watersprite that lives underground like a mole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll believe it when Ronald Poppo turns into a zombie.

Although I would've preferred a Werewolf Apocalypse.... Death by furries would be so bizzare....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Last I heard he is in critical condition. If he dies it won't disprove the zombie possibility. Could be he turns and the government covers it up. =P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If The Government covers it up I'll lose interest anyway. Because most people who talk about government cover ups sound like quacks.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Yep, Bath Salts ... I've tried that before and it felt like *gets a WARNING sign on his office computer and suddenly hears choppers ... a minute later the ninja~police crash into the office and take him captive*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That guy isn't the only one eating people! There was another where some guy killed and ate his roommates heart and liver. What about the guy who stabbed himself like 30 times, then when the cops came, he started throwing parts of his skin and intestines at the cops?! People are going batshit crazy for some reason...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fewer people would be fucking themselves over on nasty ass drugs if weed was legal -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

no, there would still be really stupid people out there looking for the ultimate high. I know plently of coke heads who don't like the way weed makes them feel. Then you have some people who just get stupider when they smoke!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

people looking for ultimate highs blow way past weed whether its legal or not anyway, it's too tame for them and speeders don't like it cuz they wanna bounce not sit on the couch and eat chips :lol:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this