Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

God of War: Ascension

Its still possible

He crawled away, we never saw him die. Mortally wounded yes, but still left open for a new saga.

I always thought it would be funny for Kratos to enter Egyptian lore and fight their gods. I always called those things with the staffs and jackal heads Anubis anyways. lol

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Its still possible

He crawled away, we never saw him die. Mortally wounded yes, but still left open for a new saga.

I always thought it would be funny for Kratos to enter Egyptian lore and fight their gods. I always called those things with the staffs and jackal heads Anubis anyways. lol

http://roosterteeth.com/comics/strip.php?id=1618

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

rofl that's amazing. I was disapointed that they ended prince of persia with dastan also, haven't honestly played the new ones. Kratos is greek mythology, can't take him into other lores but they can definitely take him into mortal kombat style games.

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"

ROFL that's amazing. I was disappointed that they ended prince of Persia with dastan also, haven't honestly played the new ones. Kratos is Greek mythology, can't take him into other lores but they can definitely take him into mortal kombat style games.
There's always the Roman Gods who could be considered the false Greek gods then you have merged gods such as Hermanubis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermanubis

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.