Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Ultimate Spider-Man and new season of Avengers!

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/22343.html

Marvel has released a trailer for the Disney XD Marvel Universe block, which debuts on Sunday April 1st, at 11 am (ET, PT) as well as three clips from its new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon series that will be the main attraction for the Marvel Universe Block (see “Ultimate Spider-Man to Anchor Marvel Block”).

Produced with input from the Man of Action group that created the popular Ben10 series as well as from top Marvel talent like Brian Michael Bendis and Joe Quesada, the Ultimate Spider-Man series is supposed to set new standards for “Saturday morning superhero cartoon series in both the sophistication of its storytelling and the quality of its animation. Vocal talent for the series includes Drake Bell (Peter Parker), Chi McBride (Nick Fury), Stan Lee (Stan the Janitor), and Mat Latner (Peter’s rival Flash Thompson).

Click the link and check out the videos. Looks like a good series! And a new season of The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. I'll actually look forward to sunday mornings. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

My 3 thoughts after watching those.

1. I wonder if White Ultimate Spider-Man will spark controversy because of Black Ultimate Spider-Man.
  2. This seems more immature than Teen Titans.
  3. That sticky stuff from Who Framed Roger Rabbit is still around?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I'll give the spider-man series a couple episodes. If it strikes me as too kiddish I'll pass on it. I'm hoping it'll turn into a good series like how Avengers is good.. but I don't have my hopes up because every spider-man cartoon keeps getting canceled after a season or 2 and then they wait a couple years and make yet another one.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Ultimate Spider-man.. I like how they have SHIELD in it, Nick Fury and a variety of other heroes and villains, which makes it have the potential to be a very different Spider-Man series than what has been made within the past 10 years. Unfortunately, Spiderman/Peter Parker's behavior is that of a 5 year old child. The rest of the characters seem fine, even interesting.. but the main character is childish (even though he seems to have intelligence) and wont stop talking like an annoying kid. By the end of the second episode, its pretty obvious that the series is trying to be a new version of X-Men Evolution. With 3 or 4 other heroes from shield transferring to and now attending Peter's high school so they can all be normal people together, but instantly team up as super heroes to fight some bad guys. If this series is like a hint towards what the new live action spiderman movies will be like, I will probably avoid the new movie.

Oh, and the new Avengers series started off great with the Fantastic Four getting involved, Dr. Doom is crazy strong, and hints towards the upcoming Skrull invasion.

Based on how you described it I thought you were talking about "Home Alone".... But then again I don't think Kevin was that annoying....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.