Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Punk Hazard arc!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I love what's going on right now because *dun dun DUN DAAAA* I finally get to see Zoro in PROPER action. They're still uber strong anyway, so there's much to see in terms of threats or being in grave danger. I didn't sense that in the last scenario/ battle at Fishman Island. Anyway, Sledge has an interesting theory about our mystery man, go ahead Sledge ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ace would have loved this island. His ability to control fire would have been really useful on Punk Hazard. I wonder what is up with the fire everywhere and the fog/knock out gas guys. hmm.. We'll have to wait for more chapters for that info.. but we did see a "half-man" in this chapter. At first I thought it might have been Buggy, but he doesn't say "buh" and his legs look quite a bit taller, and he was chasing after a shikibukai. Now I'm pretty certain Buggy is a shikabukai now because of the black bat messenger all those chapters ago.

So, I'm thinking Buggy has improved his Devil Fruit powers and can now separate other people into parts instead of just his own body. That would definitely give him a much better advantage over his foes. Imagine him punching someone and sending their head flying off 20+ feet into the distance. X'D

post-1-135551584974_thumb.jpg

post-1-135551584979_thumb.jpg

Notice how the guy is in a couple parts and he instantly wants to go after some shikibukai. I'm thinking its Buggy hes going after, unless there is someone else with a "split people into parts" ability very similar to whats already been shown with Buggy.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

VERY sound theory, Sledge. You also have to think of Smoker coming for Luffy and crew which makes things super special. The other thing that surprised me a bit was Franky being affected by the sleeping gas, I mean he did dish away most of his humanity and is practically all robot anyway, so it makes me wonder how much of the human side is still in him. Sneaky clever attack though, I'll give them that. I have to re-read the past few chapters to get a better sense of it. Also, if Ace was alive he wouldn't have wanted a fire breathing Dragon killed!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wish.. but I don't even know if it will be out tomorrow either.. Mangastream got a cease and desist to stop scanlating One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc.

http://mangastream.com/content/jump

I hope another group thats decent picks up where they left off.. Its not like Viz media offers translated manga the next day like they do for their animes on hulu. :\

Oh crap I was way off! It was Trafalgar Law! I completely forgot that his ability lets him break people into parts! I didn't even think of him at first because they only showed him using his ability once in that fight outside the auction house on the archipelago. I bet hes responsible for all the centaur men Luffy and everyone keeps encountering. and also the samurai thats currently broken apart into 3 pieces. I thought Buggy because of the bat in the earlier chapter.. I didn't even think about Law becoming a shikibukai! Thats a good plot twist.

Sanji in Nami's body is win XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Luffy vs Law. Who'd win? Emperor's Haki vs I-slice-you-to-pieces-yo ability?

Dude.. Law's ability is beastly powerful. There has to be some weakness to it tho.. Just like there has to be some weakness to Kuma's ability... Law could slice up everyone into pieces no problem.. but as long as Luffy uses haki in his attacks and defense he can negate Law's DF slicing. Law knows that I'm sure. But Law's haki is so strong he can overpower other haki users like Smoker and Tashigi.. but against Luffy, I think Law could be screwed. He probably wouldn't want Luffy as an enemy just because of Luffy's ultimate haki strengths.

His ploy to team up with Luffy's got an ulterior motive, definitely. He'll make Luffy do all the fighting while he sneaks around methinks.

OMFG Its Muk.... Caesar just released his lvl 100 pokemon on them XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this