Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New Years Eve plans?

I'll be fasting till 12 AM as a reminder to how $#!++% this year was.

My life is either I'm looking for help but I don't get the help I think I'll get.

Or I don't need help and various people bring problems into my life.

The majority of 2011 was the latter.

I'm not even looking forward to January as I'll have deal with the landlords again about my lease which I ended up doing 3 times this year due to bad weather and they still haven't "properly fixed" a light in my apartment that wasn't broken to begin with.

Then in February I gotta make sure I update my credit information so I don't get into trouble for the education I'm paying for but can't use for legal reasons.

Maybe things will get better in March but when I thought that last March things got much worse.

This $#!+ makes me miss the 6 years I spent afraid over nasty lies about me wanting to rape and that fear I'd be arrested for harassment.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

working till fucking 11 pm...gonna stab my boss for putting me on both xmas eve and New Years eve

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Make sure you're getting paid extra for those work hours during the holidays guys. Myk, join a boxing class, it'll help vent all that energy in the right place.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

What plans did you have that got messed up Goku?

Was at the beach to check out the first sunrise of the year ... got there 2 hours before the actual time and took cover under the boardwalk cos the wind was freezing but yeah, overall good fun. Below's a glimpse of it ...

20120101_071704.jpg

20120101_071905.jpg

20120101_071920.jpg

20120101_071939.jpg

20120101_072205.jpg

20120101_072619.jpg

20120101_073116.jpg

EDIT: we saw these trunks of wood lined up and so we had to do what was necessary

20120101_063240.jpg

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Got home totally exhausted ... slept at around 4 in the afternoon and woke up at 930/ 10 in the morning the next day X'D