Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

The Hobbit - Trailer

It looks like it was a decade old ... nothing's changed. I wish they had a new director though. Legolas wasn't part of the book but they're making him appear in the movie and writing a part for him. Oh, for the love of the girlie Legolas fans out there and ladybois. I'll watch it when it comes out though.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      The son of Tolkien has finally retired at the age of 93. As far as I know he hated the movies and would never sign off on any movie or tv deals and couldn't do anything to stop pre-existing deals that were made prior to him holding the estate. Now that he's retired Amazon already struck a deal with the Tolkien estate to make a new Lord of the rings series for Amazon prime. At first I thought it was a prequel series but now it sounds like a reboot of Lord of the rings entirely which sounds dumb when there are so many other ways they could have made a series that takes place in the world that was created. Maybe we'll get a Silmarillion movie in the near future. Or maybe a Tom Bombadil cartoon on cartoon network. 
      http://deadline.com/2017/11/amazon-the-lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-multi-season-commitment-1202207065/
      https://io9.gizmodo.com/j-r-r-tolkiens-son-resigns-as-director-of-tolkien-esta-1820476459

• By Sledgstone
      This battle should be epic.
      Click here to view the article