Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

The Dark Knight Rises

And no, we're not talking about the knight in your pants guys. Batman is the Dark Knight :picknose:.

2 posters out, the new poster is RAD!! A 6/ 7 min prologue from The Dark Knight Rises showing possibly Bane's story will be shown in front of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol on IMAX theaters. I booked my ticket for MI: Ghost Protocol's midnight (Thursday night/ Friday morning) screening at Lincoln Center's IMAX. It's this Thursday night, can't wait!

Anyone else going to do the IMAX thing? DX?

TDKR-poster2-broken-bat_1323550050.jpg

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Last night I went for the midnight first show screening for MI: Ghost Protocol (IMAX) which was also going to show the prologue for The Dark Knight Rises. A friend and I got there 40 minutes early and thought we were good on time but it was ridiculous. Best seat we got - 2nd row from the front >_<. Lincoln center's IMAX is pretty daunting from that spot, at least we got center seats. It started off with the prologue and there's a lot of action in those 5/6 minutes, some scenes look real EPIC.

Bane's voice is low volume'd and I could only make out some stuff he said.

It sounded like a Russian accent to me but I could be completely off. Regardless, people are complaining they couldn't hear him as if it were a bad thing but they fail to realize that if you're in a plane with windows shattered or exposed at the back like it was in those scenes, you're not going to hear a lot unless people are shouting and he's got his mask on, so it's also perfect/ real for that environment. Could also possibly be attributed to being an IMAX thing, where the camera is loud and it's known to get directors to re-dub some scenes.

Top marks from me, honeybees of AC.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.