Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Microsoft bullying Publishers

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/sony-publishers-are-getting-the-living-crap-kicked-out-of-them-by-microsoft/

I think Microsoft will eventually have to change their views on publishers if they want the 360 to be treated fairly. Because with the Wii U coming out next year with a similar format to Sony's Blu-Ray....

Well....

Multi-Platform could end up meaning only on PS3 & Wii U. And that's not counting whether or not Vita will act the same as Wii U's touch-pad controller.

Then again maybe I'm more curious about how will the 3rd Xbox survive if it can't have or compete with Blu-Ray. Plus the fact Cloud Computing doesn't seem practical enough yet.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I don't see Microsoft going anywhere anytime soon in the console market no matter what they do to the publishers and devs. Most publishers could care less about the stuff mentioned in the article, they look at one thing and that's money. Both consoles bring in tons of revenue for publishers due to being on two platforms (I don't consider the Wii or the new joke system Wii-U to be any competition, neither will be able to support the games the 360 and PS3 do) and thus they could care less.

Plus you already know Microsoft won't change their attitude, why should they have to?

I could care less what format a game is in and that can be seen since I only own a 360. I refuse to buy a PS3 due to a severe lack of games worth buying for the console and since 90% of the games on the PS3 I can just turn around and buy on the 360 (well the games I want that is).

The only company in any trouble of being pushed out of the console race is Nintendo. Lack luster 3DS sales forced the companies main execs to take severe salary cuts and most of the industry's major players predicts the Wii-U to be a huge flop. Nintendo has been making nothing but bad decisions since the Wii and DS came out, I see them going the way of Sega.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

A non-portable Nintendo console will never finish out a generation on top ever again. Mark it. They're worse than Hollywood recycling the same stuff. They can't handle their brands correctly, and they have the absolute worst 3rd party support ever (dating back to N64). Their unlimited potential wallows in the abyss of unimaginative limbo, and there isnt any sign of changing that. They have unique hardware innovations, with limited software to support interest.

Sony could get their shit straight again down the road and reclaim top dawg, This could possibly be a start. As far as format goes, MS should be cautious... Nintendo's refusal to move away from the cartridge was a key in their fall from grace with publishers. By no means will this cause MS to flop like Big N, but the same cocky attitude is what lead to PS3's rough start with developers this gen. It could be enough to shift the balance back in Sony's favor later on.

But I do hope Strider is right. I've said the same thing about Nintendo too... I'd love to see a fresh new look on Legend of Zelda running on Sony/MS consoles. :P

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It seems like microsoft is trying to force companies to provide exclusives for the same game to maybe even the playing field.. but with internet connectivity, the size of the bluray disk compared to the xbox's disk size limitations can be negated with a harddrive and a quick download. Maybe MS's real goal is to force smaller publishers to only produce their games for sony so that MS can focus all their online resources and services to the bigger name titles and companies that provide the most revenue to MS?

If Nintendo ends up failing and then starts producing their games on other systems.. I could see myself buying new nintendo games. You would think they would want their longer standing titles to grow up along with their original fanbase. Twilight Princess for the game cube was amazing! I'd love to see another zelda game like that.. hell, I've always loved Legend of Zelda, but I have no interest in playing a zelda game were i literally have to swing my arm around to kill some enemies.. to me its an approach to make something more appealing to small kids.. and the new Wii U seems like its taking another step backwards by having that huge controller/screen. It reminds me of when certain games had extra features for the gamecube if you had a gameboy advance plugged into the system to act as an extra screen/menu.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Guest KennithPowers

Fashionable Supernatural attracts you

In Supernatural gory fashion, the deaths grew to be an amazing offer more gruesome, using a toe nail gun shooting cheap dvds in Australia

by method of a man's eye as well as a dinner tray decapitation. Yet, the worst just one was the beating hearts inside the cupcakes. it absolutely was just plain disgusting to sit back and watch the lady heave up copious quantities of blood vessels and chunks. My individual abdomen turned. I may maybe in no way possess the ability to consume cupcakes again. Their verbal mind to mind within your residing space ongoing the hilarity belonging for that situation Supernatural Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset

even although remaining severely harmful for that boys. Who knew Maggie Stark slept with Christopher Columbus? Just... don't mention the Renaissance.

At very least the two found out a method to arrive back again with one another and hold on their everlasting crush so they are able to in no way develop outdated like a couple. Ah, for getting outdated and in love. this sort of passion. Also, because when has Dean experienced a consuming problem? The kin usually have experienced a beer or an amazing offer more through the show, so why the questioning now? on the very very least Sam persists to be invested within your treatment Medium Complete Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset

and concern for his brother, however it can't be the consuming that's the genuine issue. It's that ridiculous color filled guilt that Dean dreams about but refuses to discuss.