Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Otakon costume, need help ...

Ok so thanks to Cabbitgirl i got this anime convention comming around i the corner, and i dont really have a costume or too much money to spend >_<; does anyone have any simple costume ideas? something that won't cost too much but i won't have people pissed at me cause i don't have a costume :P

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"

people won't get mad at you if you dont dress up ^^ so if you just want to go and see what it's like, no one will mind! eppy and GG have never dressed up before lol

what are some of the animes you like? ill see if i can give you a little tip on throwing together a quick costume ^^

(judging from your avatar i guess youve seen gundam wing) you could always dress up as Heero, that's pretty easy costume. black shorts, green shirt ta daa! :3

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

X'D interesting idea Sledge, I'll keep it as a back up. FMA, Hellsing, GW wing, Claymore, FMP, Trigun, Berserk, and a couple more ... generally 17+ ones. Heero isn't too bad, although i think i'll freeze on my way there :lol:

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"