Zephyr_

Naruto

Exactly ... and that point you made in the end of your post, is really what's uber interesting with the Anime [haven't read any Naruto manga because it'd kill the suspense of the tv release].

Plus, that female Anbu member was pretty cute

^_^ and I thought she may have loved Kakashi and/or vice versa, but their love is damned because of a promise [maybe] or the death of their colleague/sensei [who's monument they were at, during Sarutobi's funeral]

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest Serenity

My favorite characters are Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kakashi and Shikamaru.

Guest Slick

Hello Everyone this is the first forum I have ever been too so can any help me get a avatar and signatre

I've read volumes 1-11 and part of 12, but I have been to youtube.com and seen more than my fair share to have me completely hooked Uchina Sasuke and Itachi are my favorite characters but Naruto reminds me of my brother so he's awesome too!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I wish I knew, I've been waiting for a while now try NarutoFan.com they have updated news.

-Duo Maxwell

I just got hold of the 216th episode. Yet to watch it. Any idea when's 217 coming out?

217 came out a little while ago (maybe a couple days, I didn't look too much into it). You're up to the current episodes and the episodes come out once a week in japan. so 218 should be out around this same time next week. But you can usually check the ending preview of an episode to see if any time slot changes or special episodes are coming up.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree more suprises everytime I look around I keeps me hooked and all but sometimes the long winded explanations get a bit annoying, but I guess they need to be there for some reason.

-Duo Maxwell

217 came out a little while ago (maybe a couple days, I didn't look too much into it). You're up to the current episodes and the episodes come out once a week in japan. so 218 should be out around this same time next week. But you can usually check the ending preview of an episode to see if any time slot changes or special episodes are coming up.

Watched it. Was really good. But it's hard to wait for a week for the next ep... But I do have a lot to keep me occupied though. Started watching Bleach. Indeed is good...