Zephyr_

Naruto

I don't think I've heard anybody talk about Naruto here on AC. Has anybody heard of it or seen any episodes or movies? Personally I think that this is a great Anime and if you haven't seen it you should look into watching atleast a couple episodes.

If you have heard of it, who are your favourite character(s)?

GO GAARA AND SASUKE-KUN

349128.jpg

Courage is nothing without something to fight for.

I only read the manga, the anime isn't being aired here in the US yet...But my favorite characters are:

Naruto

Sasuke

Kakashi

Rock Lee

Sakura

Iruka

Zabuza

Gaara

and finally, Hinata.

I don't know why Hinata, but it may be becasue I think that she is going to become a very important charactor in the series.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I only read the manga, the anime isn't being aired here in the US yet...

I've been watching subtitled episodes off the internet. They have really good animation styles and tricks.

and finally, Hinata.

I don't know why Hinata, but it may be becasue I think that she is going to become a very important charactor in the series.

Yes, I think she will be essential to the later episodes (or mangas) too.

349128.jpg

I've mentioned Naruto on here though ^_^, good to see a few other fans too !

I've been downloading this series for quite some time now and well, I have to wait for a new episode to be available these days. I think I'm waiting for Ep 120 ...

The music theme's are really good, and I too watch the series with subtitles to it.

Favorite characters would be (in no particular order) ....

Orochimaru

Jiraiya

Itachi

The 4th Hokage

Kakashi

Naruto

Sasuke

Sakura

Neji (for some reason he's exciting to watch)

Zabuza (James, good call ^_^, he was a smart villain)

What episode are you on, Zephyr ? I'm guessing somewhere in the late 60's.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

naruto is effing amazing, and the games are too i cant wit for the playsation 2 ones to be released this year in america :D my fave characters are

Gaara

Rock lee

Anko

Itachi

and TEMARI! ~~~~<3

kst.jpg

Temari is cute, yet strong. But I only think sometimes she under-estimates her opponents and this may lead her to go easy on them initially.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yeah im on the same page with Caine (except favorites list...dont really have one) and also the movie isnt released yet via fansub...or japan yet(dunno off top of my head it might though) and if you are thinking about movies you might be thinking of the 2 OVA specials they released

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i really like neji and hinata, the byakugan is just amazing. one of my favorite episodes is when neji loses to naruto in the tournament and it's like this curtain has been lifted from his eyes.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Ahh the qualifying matches were really emotional. Sakura vs Ino was like that too you know. But, that's why I like the Naruto vs Neji fight in the Chuuinin Exam because it was the only emotional fight, unlike Gaara's or Shikamaru's ^_^

Ahh the qualifying matches were really emotional. Sakura vs Ino was like that too you know. But, that's why I like the Naruto vs Neji fight in the Chuuinin Exam because it was the only emotional fight, unlike Gaara's or Shikamaru's ^_^

I liked the emotional matches too. Neji/Naruto was my favorite match of the tourney. I liked how throughout the match, Neji kept on referring to himself as a caged bird, and when he was getting carted off after the match, the jounin official said something like (had to look it up...), "Heh...even a captured bird...if its clever enough, will try to open the cage with its beak. Never giving up its desire to fly freely in the sky."

Great chapter, there.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Yes, Naruto vs Neji was an awesome fight, I'll have to agree with you on that. but i liked the whole thing about Gaara. Man, to be hurt like that in childhood...

The Naruto vs Gaara battle was interesting because they shared the same background. both were being hated because of an irreversable curse(or gift... however you look at it). I guess it added a little bit of extra feeling.

What episode are you on, Zephyr ? I'm guessing somewhere in the late 60's.

Yes... i was only at 70 but now i'm downloading some more. At school we had to go Media Free for 5 days. -_-;

349128.jpg

I'm kinda surprised though that nobody mentioned Sarutobi ^_^ or Ino heh.

Great episode that, Mibu_Kyoshiro

Ebisu (closet pervert)

Jiraiya (open pervert)

Kurenai

Gaara

Kabuto

I'm up to volume 22 or so of Naruto manga....the thing about Naruto is it eventually began to get long-winded since they explain every single plan to their enemies while they just stand there like "omg i fell for it"

still good, as it's something new :)

botniksig9kz.jpg

Basically, it's set in a world with countries that often are at odds with each other. Their military force is comprised of ninjas that use jutsus, with chakra being their energy source. It follows the main character Naruto's (who's 12 at the beginning, i think) growth and ninja battles and all that stuff. It's humorous at the beginning but gets a lot more serious later on.

botniksig9kz.jpg

It's humorous throughout actually, except the times when they're on missions heh ^_^. With Naruto the series, everyone's improving and learning more n more about their abilities and this story of self-growth and realization of power is really shown well. It's what keeps you guessing.