Zephyr_

Naruto

so tell me more about naruto before i waste my money

hard to waste your money on it since they are only avalible via fansub or HK dvds (very cheap)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Naruto rules! I can't wait for 122, which should be out soon :D.

Garaa, Orochimaru, Naruto, and that one girl from the Chunnin exams... the intrsuctor for the Forest of Death... the first one to be seen in the series with the curse from Oro. She's cool, too. But those three are my fav'. Actually, just about all characters are my fav'...

*Edit* Her name is Mitarashi Anko.

I only read the manga, the anime isn't being aired here in the US yet...

And hopefully it never will. Dubs just butcher animes... plus, if it were to air here, that would mean it'd be licenced, so I'd imagine.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

Naruto is coming to the States! :D i wonder how good the english voice actors will be. O_O

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :crap:

*Edit*

Alright, now that I've calmed down from my little tantrum, I just have to say that this really pisses me off. I hate when an anime is ruined because some assholes want to licence it. No more free fansubs... BASTARDS!!!! ARGGGG!!! Alright, I need more time to calm down... :rabil::cussing:

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

But you never know ... the voice actors could really do justice to the anime. Like in the case of Inu Yasha, when it was telecast here, it was in English and the voice actors were great when compared to the one or two episodes I had on my computer. Ofcourse, Inu Yasha's voice is a tad higher pitched in the Jap version, like Goku's was in the Jap version as compared to the English one, but overall it may not be all that bad, this move.

Action figures ? for anime are available ?! .... *cries*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yep, no more free fansubs. :\ but at least naruto will gain popularity and its fanbase will explode once it gets televised. *imagines the crazy amount of action figures that will be spawned*

meaning more annoying ass fanboy/fangirls that think they know everything about an anime cause a few eps were aired on CN/FOX/WB

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

meaning more annoying ass fanboy/fangirls that think they know everything about an anime cause a few eps were aired on CN/FOX/WB

You're right :mad3: ... it's the type of anime which'd appeal to a lot of kids and start a trend.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

well...no LEGAL fansubs, at least...some groups will continue...a lot of the good ones will stop though....

anyway....i wonder how the anime will depict Kimimaro and Obori....how far is the anime along now? You should be getting close to finding out how Kakashi got his sharingan if you're past the initial Tsunade story arc.

botniksig9kz.jpg

Kimimaro's just made his entry and is in battle with Naruto, who's currently gone bezerk with his Mass Kagebunshin No Jutsu. They're showing 3 fights at once, Naruto's, Kiba's and Shikamaru's.

Past the initial Tsunade story ? As in, all we know is that she's one of the three legendary sannins and she's the 5th Hokage.

you knew this was going to happen sooner or later. :P all animes are destined to become tainted and/or exploited. :P

EDIT *UPDATE*

CN gets the broadcast rights for Naruto.

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/83/85/

good bye naruto fansubs. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Fear not my, my fellow Naruto fans, for there are still people willing to make subs! I just started watching Naruto 122, and so far, everything's great.

*edit* I have removed the direct torrent link for the download of Ep 122, as I do not know where you guys stand on this whole thing... if it's allowed, I'll post the link back up. */edit*

:bigthumb:

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

we are in a difficult time for anime. i know we all want anime to become more prominent in the states becuase of it's general "higher qualityness" over american animation yet we fear that we cannot do it justice from in it's original form. but dubbing has gotten better over the years and some day it may even reach the same quality. this is just one step closer to that dream.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

sorry to say, it's coming on toonami....

It seems that the anime is farther than i thought....yeah, you're getting pretty darn close to finding out a good bit of kakashi's past....

Wait...there was nothing on Tsunade? The fight with Kabuto? The tri-summon battle, the regeneration seal or anything? Her necklace? That she's a medical ninja? O_O

botniksig9kz.jpg

Eeeyup, all that's over with, and after that fight she became Konoha's Hokage. Then the Sasuke incident takes place, Rock Lee's operation side by side and the group goes out to find Sasuke

;) ... I'm sorry I didn't point out those points before ^_^

Kakashi's past would be damn interesting because I've always wondered how he got the Sharingan in just one eye, that and the entire incident that must've happened to his mentor or the person he cared for most ....

During Sarutobi's funeral, he was at this monument of someone who'd died before ...

i could tell you how he got it Godgrave but you know....that would be a big spoiler :-p

eppyomega.png

Yeah...it would...plus you wouldn't be able to shed tears :)

I wonder if the author of Naruto will ever elaborate on that female ANBU captain you see during the match against Orochimaru and Sandaime and at funeral of Sarutobi

Godgrave, your suspicions are close when you think it had something do with the memorial that kakashi's best friend was on....

It kinda makes you wonder just how far ahead the Naruto artist was thinking when he started the manga...

botniksig9kz.jpg