• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh.
      Source: ICv2
    • By Sledgstone
      DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh.
      Source: ICv2
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I haven't played a 2D fighter in a long time. But this game is sparking my interest because of the interactive environments, including whats in the background (hence 2.5D). However after watching this video of Doomsday vs. Shazam, I really don't understand how 1/2 of the characters in the game's roster could even stand a chance against the heavy weights.

List of characters:

Batman
      Wonder Woman
      The Flash
      Harley Quinn
      Solomon Grundy
      Nightwing
      Green Arrow
      The Joker
      Superman
      Cyborg
      Deathstroke
      Bane
      Lex Luthor
      Catwoman
      Green Lantern
      Sinestro
      Hawkgirl
      Shazam!
      Aquaman
      Raven
      Doomsday

http://www.injustice.com/en/characters
      And heres a good video showing off the environment in use:

• By Sledgstone
      http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/24905.html
      It doesn't surprise me that Cartoon Network has canceled Green Lantern, it was a good show but it's overall CGI animation style was always lacking something for me.
      What does surprise me is that Cartoon Network has once again canceled a series that has huge potential and great plot lines. Young Justice is a great show. Unfortunately it is now being shelved along side other great series such as Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and Samurai Jack. I never cared much for Cartoon Network after they canceled Megas XLR years ago, but Young Justice brought me back to the network on a weekly basis. Its a shame that is going to be gone.