Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Wonder Woman TV Series

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/18474.html

Warner Bros. Television will produce a TV series featuring Wonder Woman, written and produced by veteran showrunner David E. Kelley, who’s produced such hits as Boston Legal, The Practice, and Ally McBeal, according to Deadline Hollywood.

The new series will be shopped to networks soon, according to the report.

Wonder Woman could be seen as a replacement for the longrunning Smallville, currently in its 10th and final season (see “Smallville Ending”). Human Target is set to return for a second season (see “Human Target Reacquired”).

Warners has not been able to get a Wonder Woman film off the ground to date. Joss Whedon was attached for a time (see “Whedon Off Wonder Woman Film”) and Warners never had a new director (see “Warners Seeking Wonder Woman Helmer”).

In the comics, Wonder Woman has a new costume this year (see “Wonder Woman’s New Duds”)—no word on the look for the TV Wonder Woman.

I'd watch a Wonder Woman series... if the costume looks good. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh.
      Source: ICv2
    • By Sledgstone
      DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh.
      Source: ICv2
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I haven't played a 2D fighter in a long time. But this game is sparking my interest because of the interactive environments, including whats in the background (hence 2.5D). However after watching this video of Doomsday vs. Shazam, I really don't understand how 1/2 of the characters in the game's roster could even stand a chance against the heavy weights.

List of characters:

Batman
      Wonder Woman
      The Flash
      Harley Quinn
      Solomon Grundy
      Nightwing
      Green Arrow
      The Joker
      Superman
      Cyborg
      Deathstroke
      Bane
      Lex Luthor
      Catwoman
      Green Lantern
      Sinestro
      Hawkgirl
      Shazam!
      Aquaman
      Raven
      Doomsday

http://www.injustice.com/en/characters
      And heres a good video showing off the environment in use:

• By Sledgstone
      http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/24905.html
      It doesn't surprise me that Cartoon Network has canceled Green Lantern, it was a good show but it's overall CGI animation style was always lacking something for me.
      What does surprise me is that Cartoon Network has once again canceled a series that has huge potential and great plot lines. Young Justice is a great show. Unfortunately it is now being shelved along side other great series such as Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and Samurai Jack. I never cared much for Cartoon Network after they canceled Megas XLR years ago, but Young Justice brought me back to the network on a weekly basis. Its a shame that is going to be gone.