Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Animated Avengers Series Trailer

We watched the first two episodes of this series last wednesday. It definitely has potential to be a really good show. I'm also wondering if this series is going to tie in with how they are planning the avengers movie. And seeing as they portrayed Iron Man/Tony Stark exactly as he is in the Iron Man live action movies, then maybe this series is also a preview as to how Thor will be portrayed in his movie.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

just finished season 1

really shaped up to be a story driven show as opposed to 1 off story every episode

secret invasion arc is being run in the background and looks like the main arc for season 2

cant wait

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yes! I was really impressed with this series. I'm definitely looking forward to season 2. They have a couple plot lines open for season 2.. the Kree-Skrull war, Modok's Cosmic Cube, Hydra/Black Widow and Loki's evil plans.. maybe Loki has a blood sample from the hulk?.. hmmm.. It should be a very very good season. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

also Nick fury is AWOL (planning a def against the skrull)

kang said Cap would screw the avengers and cause the destruction of Earth, we know why now ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''