Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

If you could be a fictional character for a day...

Who?

Why?

What would you do?

I would like to be Revi to hang out on a boat all day then catch a buzz in the evening and then go shoot assholes....

~come on, I can't be a human rights champion everyfuckinday~ :nah:

Gutts big ass sword meet Sarah Palin and Dick Cheeny.....:nosebleed:

Lina Inverse; food! and Dragon Slave all over the place :goodjob:

Skip the pilot all together and I'll be Wing Zero Custom and change the world. Can you say crater? I knew ya could :):bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lobo

He became immortal in "Lobo's Back".

Two of the things I'd never ever do in real life; drink & smoke. I'd also go on a killing spree from bar to bar based on people who piss me off at that moment, talk about presidential candidates they like to have a drink with, or... hated dolphins... Hell... When you're Lobo the 3 things on your to do list are Fight, Drink, & Fight Drunk.

Deadpool

Immortal due to love triangle between him, Death who is a woman in the marvel universe, & Thanos.

I'd start killing money hungry fucktards who've caused major problems until they found a way to resurrect a non zombified Bea Arthur.

Kira

Death Note

I'd resubscribe to cable TV just to have people I hate commit suicide on live television & then some! Say goodbye to fox & friends, & the rest of MSM as the only places you'll now find news would be on Comedy Central! Say goodbye to religious leaders as we don't need money grubbing pedophiles. And say goodbye to all the no talented singers, actors, etc that people are dumb enough to follow. And the dying words on each of their lips would be "I am Legion, for we are many" just to mess with the people dumb enough to watch this manure.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Gatts. Because he's a badass with or without his Berserker armor. I'd beat the shit outta Griffith for putting us on the sacrificial chopping block.

Skull Knight. Because I'm so epic and know how to make an entrance. I'd use my sword of actuation to travel long distances and swat em Apostles for good.

Roronoa Zoro. Because I am him in some ways like his sense of direction or daftness. I'd train hard with Mihawk and duel him when the time's right to grab the world's strongest sword from him. I also wanna make Luffy the Pirate King.

Musashi Miyamoto. Because I'm a demon or have eyes of a beast. I'd wanna fight the Yaga clan grandpa in his prime if I could, to gauge if I'm invincible or not.

Brandon Heat. Because there's a sadness in my character, and I look damn good for a thug. I'd frenchkiss Maria, and marry her. Frack you Big Daddy, it's my time now.

Saito Hajime. Because I am awesome. I'd put everything on my first fight with Himura, and beat the shit outta him even if he turned Battousai.

Sesshomaru. Because I like big dogs. I'd take care of Rin, wait for her to grow up and be of legal age and bone her.

Vegeta. Because I am the older brother. I'd beat the shit outta oh-my-god-I-always-win-and-my-name's-Goku and teach him who's da man.

Xellos. Because I like the way I look. I'd wanna be closer to Amelia.

Motosowa Hideki. Because I am like him in many ways. I'd never let go of Chii, my love.

Kiba. Because I get attached to dreams as easily as he does. I'd find a way to protect my friends from those freggin laser beams, and Darcia.

Batman. Because I wanna be powerful, and yet stay 'human'. I'd take WonderWoman out on a date, and marry her.

Superman. Because he's the Man Ov Steel. I'd use his super quick awesome speed power to frack some women so fast that it'll all be over in a second, and I can even kiss em to make em forget.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Azrael

(from Servant of the Bones.) I would shape the world to my liking. If I couldn't get into heaven and had to stay on earth for eternity, I would make it mine. ;)

Lestat

Except I wouldn't be all bitchy. I would have a luxurious mansion in at least one major city in every country and buy everything I've ever wanted and kill anyone I wanted on a whim. :P

Duffman

(simpsons) His job is to gyrate his hips and drink beer all day. Now thats a job! X'D

Doctor Who

Who wouldn't want to be a time lord!? All those crazy ass adventures would be awesome!

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg