The New World

rotflmfao @ Rayleigh!!!!!!:goodjob:

dude is mad strong!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

looks like the band is gettin back 2gether yo

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was talking about it with Sledge, like why would anyone want to help the Straw Hats, especially going all the way back to a planned separation by Kuma. And now, even more so seeing Mihawk train Zoro in his own way, that was a real shocker. Mihawk wanted to see Zoro surpass him, but teaching him sort of defeats the purpose no? I was thinking maybe these guys who were sensible were part of a hidden alliance with Roger or Garp or even Dragon perhaps to help the Straw Hats pave the way to the new era. We've seen Luffy take out Morgan, Arlong, Crocodile, Enel, Moria so far ... and they were all corrupt in their own way, and needed to be taken out. Maybe they see this, and wanna help em out. Or, maybe they know of Luffy's parental lineage. That might've triggered Kuma's helping hand, plus look how Kid helped Luffy even though they're rivals cos it's pirates vs world government.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Maybe Mihawk is to the point where he wants competition and only a few swordsmen in the world could even spar with him at this point.

btw, Rayleigh!!! OMFG! X'D That was awesome. His boat sank so he swam across the calm belt and arrived with a smile on his face. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Franky's exploded face is a stroke of brilliance!! Nami's tantrums are awesome haha ... Ussopp has a chance to bulk up and gain muscle now ;)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I can't wait to see Robin and the rebels

how long before they meet back up?

I bet Raliegh will teach Luffy to use haki

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Everyone's getting an upgrade! The most intriguing one of them, for me, is Zoro getting taught by Mihawk, that's crazy! It's remarkable how the best people in the world right now are training each crew-member for their specific ability. The only person yet to get an upgrade is Robin, and that's where it'll be interesting to meet up with Dragon. I think her upgrade will more be in the likes of gaining knowledge of the WG's role in the destruction of the old world, the massive weapons of destruction from ancient times that've been missing or some place secret (ref Gold D Roger and Shiki's conversation), because I'm sure Blackbeard's after it, and there will be concern over it even at Dragon's end. I wish we saw more of Shanks though, it sucked that he came just when Whitebeard will killed. Oh man ... also, look at that kid with his Haki, he'll take over the role of Garp in terms of keeping an eye on the SHs and looking out for them at the same time because that's the right thing to do at that moment, if the situation arises. By the way, if you're following the anime, I laughed when I saw the character drawings of the Shichibukai, they're way off in terms of their size compared to the rest of the soldiers, I mean, they're not freggin giants! The giants up front as massive, but only Moria and Kuma are huge among the Shichibukai, even in the manga, and hell, in the older episodes whenever Mihawk, Boa, Don made their appearances their sizes were normal compared to humans. Sledge, I'll take a coffee with Baileys or whatever you got, and while it's being made *notices him put it on* let's discuss this outside *opens the door to get outside*

:P I need to watch a couple more episodes to get current.

I'm wondering about Robin's potential upgrade. Maybe she'll learn some haki abilities from Dragon? Maybe Dragon has an intense training ground for his revolutionary soldiers and Robin will become an elite warrior training with the biggest badasses of the revolutionary army? I'm still wondering about Brooke's upgrade tho. I read a theory on another message board that Brooke will meet up with scratchman apoo's father or trainer or something and learn new musical attacks. Remember that scratchman apoo is a long arm guy and Brooke is in the long arm village. :look:

2 years... :faint:

I think Robin is going to learn more about the missing history and ancient wmd's. I think some of the countries Dragon has been in have shit like Alabasta did, Croc picked it to get the plans for Pluton kinda shit. I'm sure the revolutionary army has access to mad shit

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Franky is going to upgrade the crap out of himself... but Robin's revolutionary army connections should lead to some interesting encounters or new allies in the new world for the straw hat crew. Same with Sanji's training with the new kamas. Sounds like the new kamas are probably one of the elite forces of the revolutionary army, considering Iva seemed to be a very very high up subordinate to Dragon.

omfg what happened to my beautiful Luffy ?! huge scar!! Zoro's eye too!!!!!

and yo, Nami put Ussop's face right in her titties n called him manly. now tell me there's nothin between them eh!?

Franky looks like he runs on diesel!!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That's actually a good point you made about Chopper. Maybe an oversight by Oda, or Chipper's enthusiasm getting the better of him.

he couldn't tell Ussop was Sogeking cuz he takes things at face value

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You have a point there... He never did make that connection even tho they would have smelled exactly the same. Maybe he only uses his sense of smell to its fullest when hes in his full deer form? I'm surprised Brooke is such a widely known musician. Maybe because hes all bones nobody makes the connection to his wanted poster.. that and he just joined the straw hats, so maybe it wasn't widely known that he was a pirate yet.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are all super badasses now. I'm hoping Iva taught Sanji his eye wink attacks. Seeing as Iva's DF ability is about hormones, I don't see how his wink attacks could be anything less than Iva's own haki based attacks. Imagine sanji hell winking some motherf*ckers to death. X'D

Sign in to follow this