• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I tried Lay's Stax for the first time this week and got two different flavors. Original and Buffalo Wings With Ranch. The originals are nothing special. I used those as a base to evaluate the new flavor I was interested in. Original Lay's Stax taste just like Pringles Original except the chips are about 1 1/2 times thicker.

Buffalo Wings With Ranch look exactly like they do on the packaging. One side plain with the other side flavored. The chips were very consistent with no one chip massively over seasoned and because of the packaging, not a single busted chip.

The chips have a noticeable vinegar smell and taste with a very mild taste of buffalo along with an almost non-existent hint of ranch. Overall I was not impressed with these chips.
      Should you eat them?
      If you like vinegar with buffalo, try them out. If not, then pass on them. Just don't eat these with a group of people around or in the office because you might get complaints because the smell of vinegar is very powerful.
    • By Sledgstone
      Doritos Jacked chips are thick, large, bolder tasting versions of their regular Doritos lineup. So when I saw the Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings flavor I had to try them. The packaging details really jumped out at me and being a fan of the Ranch flavored doritos the blue color really grabbed my attention.

The chips are huge like all the other Doritos Jacked chips and the flavor is almost spot on for what it claims to be. The Hot Wings flavor is a spicy buffalo flavor with a hint of vinegar that gives it a nice bite to the heat. Along with a nice hint of ranch these chips taste good. All the chips are noticeably coated with flavoring and smell great.

Should you eat these?
      Yes. If this flavor sounds appealing to you, get a bag and enjoy the bold taste.
      (Update!) After eating these at work today the vinegar smell and taste of the chips was much more noticeable. A small change of environment and I realized I must have been getting used to the smell and taste at home. Turns out these are a bit stronger with vinegar than I thought they were and a couple coworkers seemed to notice.
    • By Sledgstone
      Lay's Sriracha is one of the three new Lay's potato chip flavors available as part of the "Lay's Do Us A Flavor" contest. I haven't had the chance to try the other two flavors, but I did get my hands on a bag of these.
      I have to admit.. I have never tried Sriracha sauce before so I have no idea just how spicy the sauce is by itself. I've heard that it is intensely hot and based on the picture on this bag I can only assume its going to be extra spicy.

The chips themselves are a bit reddish in color compared to regular Lay's. They smell very mild and not powerful enough to indicate any real heat. The flavor is the regular salty lays taste with a nice heat that hits lightly and then burns the tongue a bit. After about 5 chips or so the burn is a bit more noticeable and at its maximum heat. I didn't notice any back of the throat burn or "creeping up on you burn" like you would normally get with cayenne pepper so i can only assume these chips are more mild in heat intensity compared to actually dripping Sriracha sauce directly onto regular lays chips.

Should you eat these?
      Yes. If you want to try a new kind of spicy potato chip, give these a try. But don't expect them to be the hottest chips out there.