Saw this last night and I thought it was great. Fan of the original or not, if you like back to back to back ridiculous action sequences, this is a must see. Its over the top 80s action at its finest. The acting was pleastly good as well. Don't go into it thinking its going to be an updated realistic feature, because its not. The story is modernized, but there is still more shooting than bullets actually hitting people, tons of explosions, and unrealistic stunts.... Oh and very little use of CG...

A-TEAM is just fun to watch.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yeah, if you're looking for a thoughtful, character development story, this ain't it. But if you just want an over-the-top summer action movie that's just entertaining as hell, definatly watch it. I haven't had that much fun watching a movie in a long time, nor laughed that much. And it wasn't slapstick comedy or lots of stand-up type comedy. Most of it was a "WTF was that?? It was awesome!" type of moments.

Breaking Murdoch out? Best. Rescue. EVER. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Its a real shame its not doing well in the Box office. I'd really like a sequel. I know a lot of people can't get over the fact Mr. T isn't in it. Rampage Jackson does a pretty decent job of acting, despite no prior experience.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

thats the problem with remakes

No matter how good they are, they are always criticised for deviating away from the original plot, or being too similar to the original plot, or the actors wernt as good as the originals etc etc

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

yep

Clash of the Titans was ok

A Team was awesome

Prince of Persia was suck

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That was BA's ride during the show. It became a trademark image of the A-Team, so they had to put it in.

I really wanted to see a Mr. T cameo where he's selling one to the new BA. That would've been awesome!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg