Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Adults hurt in high school food fight turned brawl

link w video

BINGHAMTON -- Authorities say two assistant principals and two police officers are recovering from minor injuries after a food fight at an upstate New York high school escalated into a brawl among students.

Police in Binghamton say nine Binghamton High School students - six boys and three girls - were arrested for their involvement in the late-morning melee on Thursday, the last full day of classes.

Officials say students involved in the food fight were taken to a school courtyard, where witnesses say as many as 100 were gathered when fighting broke out. Police say the most seriously injured adult was an assistant principal hit in the face with a cell phone by a female student.

Officers from several law enforcement agencies had to be called in to restore order at the school.

Dear whoever the fuck it takes,

Please give us back the right to beat the snot out of our unruly kids. Time out just aint cutting it no more, little Johnny needs a kick in the nuts and a punch in the face.

Thank you for your time,

the pissed mommy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, I was beat as a kid when I did wrong. I think i turned out just fine. I hear from my friends that substitute how these children have no respect for authority anymore. They call teachers obscenities to their faces... unreal.

A belt to the ass isn't child abuse, its discipline.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I was so determine not to hit my kids cuz I got hot asskickin served up constantly when I was a lil girl (alcoholic abusive dad)

by the time my oldest was an asshole teen I get child protective called on my ass for trying to wash his mouth out with dish soap and the cap scratched his cheek

A fucking scratch

he turned out to be a drug addicted lazy piece of shit

that never got his ass kicked by the one entity he should live in eternal fear of

his fuckin mother

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Unfortunatly, the people who make the laws are jsut about the only ones that don't realize there is a difference between spanking and abuse. Seriously. I got spanked a lot as a kid, and it didn't take long for us to learn that mom hanging dad's belt on the doorknob was our warning. Looking back, I can honestly say I wasn't abused. I earned every one of those spankings! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this