Sign in to follow this  
Khellendross

A Beautiful Rant

Fuck John McCain

Tell you what, if we're going to spend an hour and a half watching you pace back and forth like Gary Busey on a meth bender, do you think you could spend five minutes of your debate prep memorizing the name of your nemesis? We've got things to do over here, motherfucker. We can't spend all night watching you tamp down your Tourette's.]

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:nah: That doesn't change the fact that more people were killed under them than the evil whites.

It's population, not some kind of animals you can divide equally and slaughter O_O

I cant stand "Well this happened in the past blah blah, you should be ashamed of yourselves, my ancestry is no where as bad as yours!"

I'm pretty sure there are many both whites and nonwhites who hold this view as well, holding Americans as a whole accountable, not a guilt trip in any way; it's the way it happened. Rooting self sufficient cultures like Native Americans' are still affected today as they are still suffering with high unemployment rates and high suicide rates, and I still see that as same as encampment and continuing genoicde.

Same repeated tragedies like in Australia where you drop white/british criminals and renegades in Australian continent, and you'll still end up with their aboriginal people destroyed and dominated just like in American continent, and that's not including all the Western exploitation of the world during past and even today. What's sad is they were not emperors nor soldiers that do heinous things, these were white settlers/citizens that were capable of these.

But anyway America was always been in war, and still is, and continue to be in the future. One documentary I saw showing one Arab's terrorist's point of view saying all American citizens are equally responsible and deserve it since they are the ones electing leaders that love wars and supporting it. Not that I agree with terrorists killing innocents but seemingly it's true that large population of Americans still want to destroy everything that they dislike just like their forefathers.

Sorry if this sounded like some white/antiAmerican rant and apologize to anyone offended. I know not all people are like this today. The topic was ranting about Americans after all.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I dun think that that the majority of Americans want to destroy everything they dislike....

attachment.php?attachmentid=540&d=1161282125

Sure we have tea baggin assholes and fuckin christers trying to bring on Armageddon so they can board the spaceship Jesus and get off this rock for a while....

but I have to believe that the smart outweighs the stupid around here. most of the ignorant bible thumping racists live in the southern half of the USA... because they can still get away with dumb shit down there whereas up here we have laws to protect ppl and the enviro.

I do not want my country in a state of perpetual war and I'm not the only anti war for resources and other dumb shit *cough Isreal cough* person out there.

The northern states have a history of being blue and progressive while the south is red and...well we know what the republican party has become, it disgusts me.

maybe ya should move up here? we have snow ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

.... Armenian massacre.

Yeah, not a lot of people are told this. I have an Armenian co-worker so I know of it. It's interesting how it's a snubbed topic in US texts/ schools/ education. The US have a tight bond with the Turks who were responsible for it, now you know why :bingo:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this