Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

People need to mind their own business

My son is having some serious bedtime rebellion issues so when he naps I just let him sleep, otherwise I have a cranky baby. My son fell asleep in the car today so when I went to pump gas I pulled up in the shade to the closet pump by the store. I ran inside to no line payed the teller and came out to pump my gas. I realized today that my tags are expired so I Was being really careful where I drove. Im not even home 10 minutes when I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to see a police officer. I kinda freaked out inside my head because I thought oh my gosh they followed me home to ticket me for expired tags. To my surprise the officer asks me if I had just pumped gas off southern and power. I thought about it for a sec and said yes at the circle K. He then informs me that they had received a call that a baby was left in the car. He then asked me if I was just in the store briefly and I said yeah less than 5 minutes since I had very little wait. I invited the officer in to check on my son if her liked and he was very nice when he came in. We talked about my little guy's bedtime rebellion and the officer thanked me and went on his way. I never leave my kids in the cars especially in this Arizona heat but I guess from now on nap or not I will have to take my son in with me. So rant that people cant mind their own fucking business, rave that I had such an understanding officer. First time I have ever dealt with the police down here and was really surprised they were so cool.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

You might have been in the store just for a moment but some assholes leave kids n pets in a hot car for hours.

Don't look at it as whoever needs to mind their own business, think of it along the lines of it takes a village to raise a child.

:bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You might have been in the store just for a moment but some assholes leave kids n pets in a hot car for hours.

Don't look at it as whoever needs to mind their own business, think of it along the lines of it takes a village to raise a child.

:bingo:

Exactly. I see where you are coming from, freaking you out like that. But in the long run, it was a great thing they did. Children and pets are left in scorching hot cars with windows rolled up all the time. The scary part is, a lot of people see this and don't say or do anything. So look at the bright side and consider yourself fortunate that you have someone in the community that cares.

3-1.gif

Given it was a gas station you can take a guess to the parent being away for just a few min's, and it was an over reaction.

but as lady pointed out, for all the person knew, i think they did a good thing.

Too many ppl just dont give a damn.

This is a reassurance that some ppl do

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I know its a freak out when cops randomly show up at yer door.... esp in Az....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I freak out when people I don't know talk to me. In an ecstatic may-I-hump-your-leg way though cos somebody talked to me!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You know it really was a blessing that someone called and cared because we have a lot of cases in Az where people have left their kids in the car and they have died. You know for a split second I thought they followed me home for expired tags and I was wating for them to ask proof of citizenship since I have a hispanic last name. The officer didnt even ask my name. He did come in the house and check on the baby which was good but he didnt contact CPS since he felt my son was not in danger.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this