Kite

Michael Bay going to make TMNT

Michael Bay is slowly colonizing all of your childhood memories and adding boatloads of dynamite. Bay's production company has just been brought onboard to produce the live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot.

Deadline is reporting that Platinum Dunes, Bay's production company, will be co-producing the new TMNT movie with Paramount and Nickelodeon. Perhaps this means more forward momentum for the pizza-gobbling foursome, but does Bay's involvement mean the New York City sewer system going up in flames?

Platinum Dunes produced the most recent Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street remakes, and Bay is already at work directing his third installment in the Transformers franchise. Now that Bay is taking on yet another franchise from the 1980s, what's next? Can we expect a TNT-fueled My Little Pony remake?

http://io9.com/5550453/michael-bay-gets-ready-to-blow-up-the-ninja-turtles

Wonder is he will make the turtles secondary characters to eye candy crappy actors

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

And have 80% screen time.

I guess People are easier to film then constant CG, and nothing against slutty looking women parading around like morans on the battle field,

but transformers was ruined by Bay, and now he wants to screw the turtles,

theres plenty of websites for looking at pretty women, but just maybe once can they focus on capturing the essence of what captivated us as kids as opposed to capturing on screen romance for the girls and skimpy dressed women for the guys

what childhood show will be craped on next...

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Megan Fox will play April O’Neil in the new Michael Bay movie "TMNT"

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/25099.html

Sexy starlet Megan Fox will play April O’Neil, the human companion of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in the new live-action/CG TMNT hybrid movie being developed by producer Michael Bay for Paramount. Fox starred in the first two Transformers movies before being unceremoniously dropped by Bay, who both directed and produced the Transformers films (see "No Megan Fox").

Now, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Fox and Bay have kissed and made up and the result is according to Bay, "TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

TMNT director Jonathan Liebesman reportedly wowed Fox with story boards for the new film. Perhaps he should put some of those designs online where criticism of Bay’s re-imagining of the TMNT has been constant right from the first announcements about changes to the venerable kids property (see "Are the 'TMNT' From Outer Space?," "'TMNT' Now Just 'Ninja Turtles'," and "'Turtles' Movie Pushed Back to 2014").

If Shia Labeouf is cast as Casey Jones, Michael Bay should burn in hell.

*revives another old topic* :P

This post has been promoted to an article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sadly I jokingly called this a few days ago... ugh. Megan Fox is not sexy anymore. She was a beautiful woman but now all the plastic surgery screwed her face up. If she wanted to fix anything, she should of had surgery on her big toe thumbs... just google Megan Fox Thumb if you want to see these horrors.

Gone are the days of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQzALOH9iU

and:

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Megan's still hot in my book, just has to stick to a certain kind of character cos she can't act. I don't find her hotter than Plaza or Hendricks and many more, just can't deny she ain't hot. I don't find Alba hot, maybe I need some guidance in her hot roles?

Either way, I'm actually surprised Bay would agree to work with her again after the verbal abuse the both went through in the press a few years ago during Transformers.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.