Sign in to follow this  
Kite

The Cape and other new Tv shows starting soon

the Cape

PYfJSZZpia0

When an honest cop is framed for murder and presumed dead, he is forced to go into hiding, leaving his wife and son behind. In an effort to get his family back and take down those that framed him he becomes his son's favorite comic-book superhero, The Cape.

The Gates

TgOXr1-RE9k

When a new police chief and his family move into an exclusive gated community, they discover "supernatural elements lurk behind the shadows of The Gates." Expect vampires, werewolves ... and other.

haven

dnnn6sBN-nU

Based on the Stephen King novella The Colorado Kid, the story follows FBI agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) as she arrives in the small town of Haven, Maine, to investigate a routine death. Let's just say the townspeople have "supernatural afflictions" and that complicates things for the pretty FBI lady.

Nikita

vS89LTyEO64

A former spy named Nikita (Maggie Q) returns, seeking retribution against her former bosses, while they continue to train and recruit others, including a young woman named Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca).

Prob wont watch Nikita, but the other ill give a go

Seems like Super Heroes and vampires are still popular

With Supernatural and Smallville having 1 season left, i guess it makes sense to fill the gap with what we know and love

Also no ordinary family is on the other threat, ill deffo be looking into that show

It coming to summer, all the good shows are ending...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I watched most of the first episode of Haven, but I started passing out. ^_^; I'll have to catch a rerun. It looks like it could be interesting, but I'll have to watch a couple more episodes to see if I like it.

btw, the new season of Eureka started this last friday. Excellent series, but this season looks like it could be a bit whacky with how they just re-wrote the timeline... I wonder if Stark is alive now. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i saw it too

looking forward to more stuff

shame though that everything in this season will technically be undone at the end of the season when they fix the timeline.

Not motivated for Haven atm

I tried Gates, so far boring as hell

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''