Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

My tongue broke x_x

Well ... sorta. Since yesterday it had been bothering me, and it got to a point this morning where it was pretty swollen, and SORE like hell from the edges/ side walls on either side. Plus I woke up with a bad headache and a running nose, which so totally helped. It's epic though cos it's the first time I've had an Advil, and not one but two! Everyone around is telling me I should've had a Benedril but the Pharmacy guy told me to take the 2 shots of Advil and then apply some ointment I got ... *looks at the cover* ... Gly-Oxide ... freggin thing burns and reminds me of the Dentist visits. So yeah ... people around me can't understand what I'm saying ... cos I sound like Rocky after he's beaten up real bad from a long hard fight. But the worse part - I IS HUNGWWRY NEOW ... and my tongue HURTOZOIDZ.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this is probably the one worst kind of thing to happen to you... besides going blind or all the cute girls in the world disappearing.. >_>

maybe you can just eat some pudding or applesauce and stuff like that until your tongue feels better? soft foods shouldn't be a problem... just make sure to stay away from stuff that involves a lot of chewing so you don't accidentally bite your tongue :/

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

If your tongue swells too much it can choke you and block your air passage. If its really bad you should definitely go see a doctor. Some allergic reactions can be severe and you may need a prescription strength medicine to take care of the inflammation.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Thanks for the tip(s) guys!

I took another 2 Advils this morning cos the pain is just too much ... can't talk or anything, I slurrrrrrr ... but, I'll hop on to Benedryl soon cos I also have a running nose n such. I just hate having to get ill in the 3+ years I've been here at a time when my Mum's here visiting me X'D. What ill luck!

Keep you updated on the progress and regress ha ha ha ha ... *dies*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Heh thanks! Update - the swelling is gone, but the side wall to the left side is still sore, and I can see lil white dots, like 4-5 together, and that's it, it's about a centimeter long. I'll google it up to see if it's a Kankasore (spelling?) or something ^_^

the lil white dots can be from the initial allergic reaction.

You really need to figure out what you ate or what stung you

Stay on the B-dryl for a few days

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ya the white dots are infection or drip buildup. I have issues with my ears and nose dripping in my throat so I often get that "side throat wall with white dots" a few times every year. What helps me is putting some sea salt in warm water and gargling for 5-10 mins. They also sell some stuff that you can gargle that makes your throat feel nice and numb. It normally comes in an orange or green color. It basically kills everything in your mouth. If the white dots don't go away after a week or two then get to the doctors asap to get some better meds.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Makes sense Goku~kun. Thanks for the advice guys. As of this morning, half of the white dots have disappeared, and there's like 3/4 of em left, the inflammation has gone down though which is good! I had 3 Benedryl's yesterday, gulped another one with breakfast right now, and I'll stop the Benedryl's tonight. Also going to pick up B-complex multi-vitamin tablets to help.

Sign in to follow this