Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Transformers 3 will suck

So I read earlier this year that Michael Bay said that transformers 3 will have less robots and less explosions and will focus more on the people. And then I read this news blurb about someone from Grey’s Anatomy being cast to play Megan Fox’s boss... wtf. Who cares about her boss? What about the tranformers?

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/17432.html

How bad is this movie going to be? x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

probably so bad ya would rather clean warm cat tube puke then watch T3

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sledge, i could have told you it will suck 15 years ago...

If they want to pull the crowd in, they should ditch the robots and make Megan Fox a self hating vampire,,,

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

whats the difference...the first 2 movies were the same way...it was all about the emo human and the dumb bimbo...it was never about the robots

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Btw

Transformer Animated is pretty decent for a Cartoon Network show

Some bots actually die, others get parts smashed off

pretty decent

sigpic1620_11.gif

the girl is annoying as hell, but they nailed her immature attitude

it gets good near the end of season1, when you meet ultra magnus and learn more about their past and cybertronian history

by god you want to smash Sentinel Prime

sigpic1620_11.gif

Let's be honest, we only ever watched the first one for the special effects. I don't expect anyone that didn't grow up watching Transformers to make a proper theatrical rendition.

3-1.gif

oh no! What will Megan Fox's boss's actor going to do now that Megan Fox won't even be in transformers 3!? -_-

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118019614.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&ref=vertfilm

Paramount is parting ways with Megan Fox on "Transformers 3."

A studio spokeswoman disclosed Wednesday that Par has decided against picking up Fox's option to star as Mikaela Banes in the third installment, but declined to elaborate.

Sources close to the production indicated that Par and director Michael Bay want to take the storyline in another direction and plans to cast another actress as the love interest for star Shia LaBeouf, who plays Sam Witwicky. Those sources indicated that Fox's ouster was un-related to a September interview with a British magazine in which Fox compared Bay with Adolf Hitler.

Bay's directing from a script by Ehren Krueger with the storyline kept under wraps. Working title is "Transformers 3."

Pic, produced by Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Ian Bryce, is set to open July 1, 2011. Steven Spielberg is exec producing along with Bay, Brian Goldner and Mark Vahradian.

Patrick Dempsey, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich and Ken Jeong have signed on to the project. Thesps Kevin Dunn and Julie White will return in the roles of Ron Witwicky and Judy Witwicky.

"Transformers" is Paramount's most valuable franchise, particularly since the studio is the sole financier. The first "Transformers" grossed $709.7 million worldwide, followed by $836.4 million for last year's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

Initially, Bay had wanted to take a longer break before lensing the threequel, but ultimately decided to meet the studio's summer 2011 release date.

Fox will be seen next in Warner's supernatural Western "Jonah Hex" opposite Josh Brolin. "Hex" opens June 18.

Fox's PR reps told the People.com site Wednesday that Fox had made the decision not to return, adding, "She wishes the franchise the best."

Maybe he'll hook up with a smart ass scientist chick that somehow knows transformer technology so she'll actually be useful to the autobots? nah... I'm sure they'll just pick another whore that'll try to look cute joyriding in bumble bee.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Now if only they would get rid of Shia

Least then the film can be about transformers and not giving him camera time

He recently admitted that transformers 2 and Indy 4 sucked

Megan Fox's films sucked too,

Add them together, anything they touch sucks

This is 2010 people want decent acting and plot to go along with the special effects

sigpic1620_11.gif