Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Happy Birthday Ancient Clan!!!

10 years!!! Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! And, running!!!

Happy Birthday AC, and a pat on the back to all the people involved. The gift of a wiggly tentacle in your pant pockets for all the active posters around today.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*plants the tentacle*

Happy birthday :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Happy Birthday AC, and a pat on the back to all the people involved. The gift of a wiggly tentacle in your pant pockets for all the active posters around today.

Ummm...yea about that tentacle. You can have it back *hands GG the tentacle back*

Happy late B-Day AC. 10 years and still full of wackiness.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Ummm...yea about that tentacle. You can have it back *hands GG the tentacle back*

*watches Strider battle to hold down the wiggly slithering slimey tentacle as he tries to hand it over, gloveless*

:sparkle: it's rude to give back gifts! Keep it :goodjob:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*reaches in my pants pocket*

attachment.php?attachmentid=748&d=1241572803

WTF GG!? O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Is that octopus a personal massager?:shower: *wink wink*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

*reaches in my pants pocket*

attachment.php?attachmentid=748&d=1241572803

WTF GG!? O_O

CUTE!!! I was thinking more on the lines of ...

ToysforTots.jpg

I'm sure everyone remembers that most of the join dates aren't accurate because of a forum upgrade in 2002 that forced everyone to re-register. :P If I remember right, I'm the only one I set back to a register date of 2000. Everyone that had to re-register has a Join Date of March 2002.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah, I know. =P It happened at the end of the month of March in 2002 and I re-registered in the first few days of April, I think. Originally, I had joined sometime toward the end of summer in 2001.

3-1.gif

Also, why dont you go to his grave? To put some flowers down with one of them little cards with a little messageBoth him and his family would appreciate it alot.

-O3DU3C0O-o

Edited by DeathscytheX
SPAM

I meant to post this topic on AC's birthday on May 1st, but I kept getting distracted from the computer. So here it is, the AC birthday topic! And its a milestone! 10 years! Happy B-day AC!

Its hard to believe its already been a decade. :goodjob:

:cape: even though I'm late I wanted to happy birthday to the AC board...I've been here in the past , logged off for a couple of years and came back...I could never forget how much fun I had here ...happy birthday Ancient Clan and many more...live on!:goodjob:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Guild Wars Birthday Present 1
    • By Sledgstone
      Guild Wars Birthday Present 2
    • By Sledgstone
      Guild Wars Birthday Present 3
    • By Sledgstone
      You buy yourself any good presents?
    • By Sledgstone
      2) To see if your post is still saved. Go back to that topic and load the editor at the bottom of the page. Do not start typing anything! First, check to see if you have "Auto Saved Content", if you do, then you should be ok. Click on the link that is circled in the image.

3) Once you click on the link, you'll see the content has been saved. Once you click "Restore Content" you will see your post has been restored and you can continue where you left off.

Next, I will explain how to change your secondary color and wallpaper. The secondary color is mostly visible in the Light theme, but it does show some changes if used along with a partially transparent wallpaper.
      1) Click the tools at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2) It will pop up the color and wallpaper selections.

3) If you click the top part with the hand you will get a color selector. Try some different colors or put in the hex code of the color you want. You can also select some different wallpaper tiles.

4) Lets say you uploaded a wallpaper to our "Random Wallpapers" gallery or you would like to use a wallpaper that has already been uploaded by someone else. Go to the image you want to use and right click on the image. As you will see in this pic, the default windows right click menu shows up, but so does our gallery right click menu. You will want to click on the gallery menu to see it.

5) You will now want to right click on "Direct link to this image file" and then click "Copy Link Location"

6) Now go back to your skin tool menu and right click and paste the link to the wallpaper into the custom background area and then click on "Change"

7) Now that you are done, click on the tools again to close the menu.

8) And thats it!