Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Boobquake this Monday

Boobquake

Help fight supernatural thinking and the oppression of women, just by dressing immodestly!

----------------------

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

(For those who want a more serious explanation of the event, please go here: http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html)

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

I have a modest proposal.

Sedighi claims that not dressing modestly causes earthquakes. If so, we should be able to test this claim scientifically. You all remember the homeopathy overdose?

Time for a Boobqauke.

On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town. I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble. And if we really get through to him, maybe it'll be one involving plate tectonics.

So, who's with me? I may be a D cup, but that will probably only produce a slight tremor on its own. If you'll be joining me on twitter, use the tag #boobquake!

I might just be out in the garden but I'm down with this.

Come on ladies, lets see if we can move the earth

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I might be working that day but I will wear something to and from work to go along with this. I have always found those kind of comments to be irritating, but if we are to blame then let's take responsibility and really shake things up, right.wink.gif

It's for science though ;_;

:sly:

I second that. They need to be timestamped as well. Just so that we can monitor the quakes caused by this >.>

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/ The USGS Earthquake monitoring system.

Just by looking at that kinda disproves anything they were saying about immorality causing quakes. >.>

Edited by Khellendross

Khellv2.jpg

22.jpg

Excuse my lack of Paintshop skills, they're THAT bad >_<' ... the idea was to have me sleeping in between our lovely contours.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this