Sign in to follow this  
Kite

40 lbs of bacon + a very bored star wars fan

Star_Wars_Bacon_AT-AT_2-thumb-550x366-37071.jpg

gross is all i have to say

http://scifiwire.com/2010/04/awesome-or-disgusting-sta.php

We were just thinking there aren't enough Star Wars items made out of pork when This Is Freaking Ridiculous posted these images, above and below.

Yes, it's an All Terrain Armored Transport from The Empire Strike Back, made out of bacon.

Here's the official description:

The Bacon AT-AT stands 3 ft tall and is made with over 40 lbs of bacon. The body was made from foam, then the bacon was attached. This beast took 21 non-stop hours to build. If you've ever once thought to cook 40 lbs of bacon in your kitchen in one sitting, I can now personally advise against it.

Kids, don't try this one at home.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'd eat that. But yeah, it looks disgusting, and kinda reminds me of Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

MeatStarshipEnterprise-thumb-550x339-37718.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/2010/04/an-enterprise-made-out-of-meat-beam-it-into-my-stomach.php

Finished digesting that Star Wars AT-AT made out of bacon already? Eaten all your canned unicorn meat? Then it's time to start salivating over the Starship Enterprise!

An imaginative Star Trek fan with an iron stomach used toothpicks to send some sausages where no lunchmeat has gone before.

If only the whole awesome sculpture sculpture could be beamed into our stomachs, our lives would be complete ...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

MeatStarshipEnterprise-thumb-550x339-37718.jpg

http://scifiwire.com/2010/04/an-enterprise-made-out-of-meat-beam-it-into-my-stomach.php

Finished digesting that Star Wars AT-AT made out of bacon already? Eaten all your canned unicorn meat? Then it's time to start salivating over the Starship Enterprise!

An imaginative Star Trek fan with an iron stomach used toothpicks to send some sausages where no lunchmeat has gone before.

If only the whole awesome sculpture sculpture could be beamed into our stomachs, our lives would be complete ...

I'm being inspired to create my own scifi meat sculpture now. :drool:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg