Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Obama Aid

So I go down to the school today to finish my financial Aid stuff after I went through all the trouble to pick a bank to get a loan from only to be told today that I DONT GET A CHOICE. All fiancial aid goes through the goverment at their intrest rate, their rules etc now that Obama passed this heath care/education shit. Really? What else are we going to have taken away? hell Im starting to wonder if my vote even counted. Maybe out right to vote is ran by the goverment too. They just pretend to give us that right because I didn't vote for this shit. I didn't vote for my fucking right to choose to be taken from me. So Im sorry Obama lovers but Im not happy about this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

So I go down to the school today to finish my financial Aid stuff after I went through all the trouble to pick a bank to get a loan from only to be told today that I DONT GET A CHOICE. All fiancial aid goes through the goverment at their intrest rate, their rules etc now that Obama passed this heath care/education shit. Really? What else are we going to have taken away? hell Im starting to wonder if my vote even counted. Maybe out right to vote is ran by the goverment too. They just pretend to give us that right because I didn't vote for this shit. I didn't vote for my fucking right to choose to be taken from me. So Im sorry Obama lovers but Im not happy about this.
Pretty much.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

And Myk, Thats what Republicans do. ^_^
:huh:I didn't know Obama was a Republican...

:huh: I guess that makes Ron Paul a Democrat...

kuFJu-vwutU&playnext_from=TL&videos=RV65sZgNDQQ&feature

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Technically getting government based subsidized and unsubsidized loans is the way to go, they're much more affordable when it comes to paying them back over the long-term. 80% of my loans are government based and unlike private based loans you don't have to pay back the government ones till you graduate, guaranteed (I have a private loan that says this but fucked me over and I'm repaying it right now).

Plus government interest rates are always lower then private lenders and aren't subject to huge raises (the government interests rate are generally stuck at 6-8%, private lenders generally start at 6% and shoot to around 12% but are prone to raising it pending on situations out of your control).

Obama is actually helping students so I'm having a hard time understanding what your mad about here. Then again imo government based loans are so much better then private based loans (being in college for the last 6 years has given me plenty of insight on this).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

:huh:I didn't know Obama was a Republican...

:huh: I guess that makes Ron Paul a Democrat...

Aye because Faux Entertainment is a really great place for real balanced and fair reporting that in no way whatsoever leans towards the Repukes and their cronies at all. Would have nothing to do with anything of that sort.

Khellv2.jpg

Thanks for all the posts. This is my first student loan. Maybe its a good thing that banks can't screw people over. This could turn out to be in my favor. That was a very good article Lady. Gave me some insight.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Aye because Faux Entertainment is a really great place for real balanced and fair reporting that in no way whatsoever leans towards the Repukes and their cronies at all. Would have nothing to do with anything of that sort.
I never said fox was good. In fact most of the stuff they do is crap. They burried Ron Paul better than any of the other news channels did. They only bring him on now as he does have mostly valid points compared to their the manure they spew. And they'll bury him again if he runs again.

I didn't bring up Republicans, you did. Which is kind of off topic as they weren't mentioned in the first post. Your comment "Thats what Republicans do" failed to realise that, that is what Democrats do too since this is about "Obama Aid".

poor Ron Paul is the only real republican left and the repukes hate him for it.

Obush...erm I mean Obama is doing some things dems like and some things repukes like and not much that I like -_-; I do like better then market rate student loans with protections for those still in college- its way overdue. I don't like drill baby drill- an archaic concept that enables the oil addiction and wrecks up the place. I do like you can't be denied for a pre existing condition, but I personally feel the individual mandate is unconstitutional especially in the absence of a public option.

I think most ppl would prefer to borrow or pay into government non profit then for profit companies for loans and health insurance.

In my fantasy lala land the dream ticket is Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton in the executive branch. I dun even care who gets top billing :P

http://forums.ancientclan.com/blog.php?b=294

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this