Sign in to follow this  
Torreyjs

Hutaree Militia Group Raided by FBI + Homeland Security involved

Hutaree Militia Group Raided by FBI + Homeland Security involved

A Christian militia group known as the Hutaree was raided by the FBI on Saturday and Sunday, and at least seven people were arrested, according to The Detroit News. Besides the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force were also involved.

The Adrian, Michigan based group's members claim to be Christian soliders preparing for the arrival and battled with the "anti-Christ." Some of the people who were arrested are originally from the area.

Read more here :http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978135840

If you look more into it this group also believe Obama is the anti-christ. They are basically republican extremists. They got raided its believed for selling pipe bombs and threatening to "invade" muslim areas near them.

Ah well this is just another blow against gun rights, which I am not for.

Edited by Torreyjs

Ah well this is just another blow against gun rights, which I am all for.
I wouldn't call that a good thing. If you criminalize guns only criminals will have them.

As for the pschotic nutbars go they deserve 40 years or so in prison.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

not that there's any guarantee to lower criminal activities or any easier to spot those bloodthirsty militia but it will be safer just to get rid of them altogether other than sporting activities

school shootings (which is just way too many), pissed off worker shootings, or accidental shootings etc, which all can be avoided because of an easy access to their parents' handguns or walmart near you.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

The Adrian, Michigan based group's members claim to be Christian soliders preparing for the arrival and battled with the "anti-Christ."
fucking loony tunes. People like this should be shot

which is why you'll pry my right to have a gun from my cold dead hand.

I do think all guns need to be sold w/ locking mechanisms and kept in a locked case because of children/confused elderly that can harm themselves or others.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you cant remove guns from a nation that was born from them

If the USA never had guns among the public like most Euro countries i think you all would feel very different about them

there should be 2 type of guns imo on the market in the US, personal handgun style firearm like what DX has for person protection in the home and fun at the firing range and a hunting rifle

who need a full automatic or shot gun

mandatory psychiatric tests should accompany gun licensing, as religious nuts and guns are not a good mix

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm not a fan of semi or fully automatic weapons being in the hands of private citizens but its like that so that ~in theory~should govt turn to shit and call our military to police us we ~in theory~ can oppose them on equal footing.

We all know thats bullshit; I don't have grenade launchers hiding in the shed but its the concept that we could stand against a tyrannical govt that uses force against us.

I don't think religious nutters should be allowed to possess/carry guns anymore then felons; they want WW3

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm not a fan of semi or fully automatic weapons being in the hands of private citizens but its like that so that ~in theory~should govt turn to shit and call our military to police us we ~in theory~ can oppose them on equal footing.

We all know thats bullshit; I don't have grenade launchers hiding in the shed but its the concept that we could stand against a tyrannical govt that uses force against us.

I don't think religious nutters should be allowed to possess/carry guns anymore then felons; they want WW3

:nosebleed:

OOH! Lets ban Theists from the military!

It would create The Perfect "Don't ask, Don't Tell" Policy!

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

dude that would be awesome X'D

that means there would have to be real reasons for going to war not just voodoo and skin color :rolleyes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show#36091235

I don't have a problem w/ citizens organizing to protect themselves or assist law enforcement, but do it out of logic not religious hysteria. A militia in a border town where the drug cartels are killing people = logical. A militia group that exists to fight a fictitious character by throwing sensible people into a war is bullshit.

It is equally as likely that Son Goku is coming to destroy earth as it is the Antichrist is coming to destroy the earth.

come on people, we've entered the 21st century. Do we really need these old wealthy corrupt hocus pocus bullshit beliefs and systems dictating our behavior??? Western religion is NOT peaceful and harmless. I challenge all Christians to read the bible from cover to cover and not be offended by the slavery oppression and genocide. You can't cherry pick your religious scriptures and then call yourself a Christian.

I know... its like giving up the belief that Santa is real, but we have to grow up sometime.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this