DeathscytheX

New Clash of the Titans Trailer!

tbh i havnt seen a 3d movie before this

the kracken rising from water in 3d was the only real thing that was impressive

like all movies but avatar so far

they were not filmed to be 3d, just quick conversions to generate more £$£$

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I am a huge fan of the orginal so I went and saw the new one. A few things I would like to point out. The acting wasn't so good yes I admit but they stayed to the original storyline which was good. They however left out the mechanical owl (which was briefly shown but not used) which was my favorite element as a kid. Another favorite was the pegasus. The original pegasus was white so making this one black was pretty cool and I liked how the pegasus ran across mountain tops and through the city. I also liked how medusa was beautiful (for a snake haired woman) which tied into her story well. The new kraken was pretty bad ass. Overall I have to say its worth seeing. Not to sure on how it would be in 3D but worth a shot. I don't think it beats the original claymation tho :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Went and saw it in non-3d last weekend. Eh. It was worth seeing in the theater, and it was entertaining, but I wouldn't call it the greatest movie ever. Still, it was a fun time.

And am I the only one that saw the Jinn guy and thought "And the spice must flow!" ? ><

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

lol yesssssssss

it was pretty good. the medusa stuff was prolly the best part

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

No way! This movie was SO SO BAD! It just made a lot of money on the first 2 weeks, and then people began to realize it was the suck.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.