Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Predators Trailer

I think I'll agree with that ... although the borrowed escapist route of putting mud on their faces feels a little old/ predictable, but I'm all the more interested because the cast is pretty good, and wouldn't have agreed to it if the script wasn't, and it's Rodri directing it, so it's a definite power up. Curious to see those other Predator creatures too.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Its mediocre. The Characters were weak, you never really care about them. The predators come off as weak seeing as their is more than one taking on a band of humans, when it only took one Predator in the first film. The concept was neat, but failed to produce.

It wasn't shitty by any means. It was certainly much better than AVP. It just failed to live up to the standard.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Its mediocre. The Characters were weak, you never really care about them. The predators come off as weak seeing as their is more than one taking on a band of humans, when it only took one Predator in the first film. The concept was neat, but failed to produce.
I was expecting all of the humens to be killed so I never really cared about them even before the movie started. I was hoping for more than 4 predators. But as for the predators appearing weak had they not have been I think the whole movie could've been done in less than a minute... shorter than a commercial could've advertised for.

It could have been way better had the humens been on a mission to steal predator technology instead of a bunch of random killers thrown onto a planet.

... I still liked it though.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Its the fantastic movie ,,

I watched the Trailer of this Film "Predator " in this site http://www.mtjunkie.org/ then i watched the first show in theater ..

The story sounds very interesting & cinematography is cool and pleasant....

Mr Nimród Antal has took fantastic film & i felt happy to watch it ...

He has given a movie that has his stamp in the form of an Thrilling and engrossing screenplay ..

Its the best movie that ever i watched ...

Its the fantastic movie ,,

I watched the Trailer of this Film "Predator " in this site http://www.mtjunkie.org/ then i watched the first show in theater ..

The story sounds very interesting & cinematography is cool and pleasant....

Mr Nimród Antal has took fantastic film & i felt happy to watch it ...

He has given a movie that has his stamp in the form of an Thrilling and engrossing screenplay ..

Its the best movie that ever i watched ...