Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii

I thought there was a post for this game and I couldn't find it so if there was please redirect me. I just got this game and am super excited.

Im still in the whole wolf form which is really annoying because right after I got the sword down *poof* Im reduced down to a wolf with limited attacks.

Im waiting for my game guide to come in the mail for the walk through (I always get one for every game cuz Im a puss like that and yes I know I can go online to get them for free but running back and forth to the computer is a pain and who wants to waste all that ink jet priniting it out?.) Anyone else play this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I've beat it & later bought Nintendo's Official Strategy Guide for a later more thorough beating.

Haven't done that yet as I'm more hooked to my PS3 at the moment.

But I'm looking forward to the sequel to TP as the last left me tilting my head.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

i've got it on game cube, partly b/c i can't afford a wii and partly because using both controlers tends to make my left wrist hurt a lot....but i've beaten it i think 4 times, and on the last one i made it all the way through the cave of trials.....HOLY CRAP that was long cave! and if you leave in the middle, you have to start all over again! but i was very proud of myself for beating it...^^;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

The cave of trials was insane. Especially fighting the multiple armored baddies at the end. The game was very good, I played the gamecube version because that's how it was meant to be played. I'm still aggrivated the game was delayed more than a year after it was completed just to be retro fitted launched with the Wii.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

But it was worth the wait! Espically since i bought a gamecube when i bought the game and got it for $50 since everyone was trading it in for a wii. XD

And yeah, when i finished the cave, i had 2 hearts, no potions, no fairys, no arrows and i was out of rupees from using the magic armor. But i beat it, and that's what counts! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Cave of Trials is cake until the last 2 floors which require ya to pay attention to wtf yer doing :P Just get yer heart pieces, fill up on boms n arrows, have the bottles of blue goo n the magic armor. There are a few places you can dig and get hearts as a wolf. There's Poes in here too.

I luv jumping w Midna in wolf form ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I just got my super hard cover collector edition of the game guide for Zelda and Im loving it! So far Im off to face a Giant Baboon. I don't like wolf form too much. I like having my sword and shield. Im right handed so the wii worked out for me but yeah how do you left handed people handle Zelda?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru