Sign in to follow this  
Eli

I'm back. =)

hows the WoWin going spanky =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

lol Thanks, one of my favorite scenes in a movie ever.

I've been alright. I've got two kids now, Sephire, who's going to be 4 next month and my little girl, Mina, who's gonna be 2 this month. We were going to have another little girl named Beckett about 3 months ago, but she didn't make it through delivery unfortunately.

I'm a full time student at a community college trying to get my 2 year degree in Networking Services, IE: Cisco Routers. I'll get my 4 year degree in something relatable, but not sure what yet. Computer Engineering is a bit daunting with the number of math courses required, and I'm terrible at math. Algebra is kicking my ass.

I'm also working full time as a poker room dealer-in-training. Still working on that. So with all this on my plate, I've been forced to put WoW on the back burner. Made it through the Argent Tournament and had to stop just weeks after ICC hit. *sigh* Oh well. I'll get back into raiding again eventually.

What's everyone else been up to?

3-1.gif