Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

When will winter end?

I'm enjoying the weather outside now, it's snowing wet flakes, and it's all mushy slippery outside, YESH!!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The weather has been nice here in the Phoenix, az area. However up north they are getting alot of snow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

originally we were supposed to get 5-10...now its up to 18...Storm Warning in effect until 7am

'round here a 2ft of snow winter storm isn't unheard of especially durring an el nino. godamn were tough bitches :wahaha:

see the ghost town live :P

http://www.marcellusny.com/Marcellus_Cam/Marcellus_Cam.html

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Dude I live in Maryland and we got slammed here this winter. Biggest winter since like 1997. We keep getting more snow and I'm getting really tired of it.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

diggin in the summer

diggin in the winter

I'll prolly die w a shovel in my hand >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers