Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

What are you sippin' on?

What you got in the liquor cabinet? how often do you drink? Do you drink socially, heavily, or night cap it?

My current stock:

myvariety.jpg

I tend to have a drink when I get home from work while i browse the net, then hit the sack. Ocassionally I drink with buddies until we get hammered... maybe once every few months or so.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

What are those two bottles on the far right? They look interesting... and strong. :P

I have a couple pics of some of our boozes in an album:

http://forums.ancientclan.com/album.php?albumid=59

I'll have have to take a picture of our liqours sometime soon. All our booze is locked up in the basement except for the wines... and I'll take a pic of our wine rack. :P

I usually drink a little booze on friday and/or saturday nights, sometimes to get a buzz. Other than that I only drink heavily a few times a year nowadays. ^_^;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The green bottle Tanqueray Gin... goes well with tonic water or ginger ale. Some complain it tastes to much like a pine tree... Bombay Sapphire is an alternative to it.

The other one is Patron Tequila. Good stuff. shoot it is the best way to go in my opinion if you aren't making margaritas

There's a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka sitting in the freezer and that makes up my liquor cabinet (I'm too poor for booze and I need booze >_< ). That should be remedied by the end of March with that bottle of Brennivin I'll be ordering.

I drink when I can afford to drink and generally that's once every 3-4 months (I used to, before moving to Arizona, drink every night after work because of how stressful it was). I usually only get hammered on special occasions or when I go home to see family and friends.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Smirnoff vodka and mountain dew used to taste pretty good. Have you tried any of the flavored smirnoff vodkas?

The green bottle Tanqueray Gin... goes well with tonic water or ginger ale. Some complain it tastes to much like a pine tree... Bombay Sapphire is an alternative to it.

The other one is Patron Tequila. Good stuff. shoot it is the best way to go in my opinion if you aren't making margaritas

Tastes like a pine tree... lmao! X'D

Do you like to mix your gentleman jack with anything? And have you ever tried mixing kahlua and coffee? I heard it was pretty good.

I've tried quite a few of them but I'm not an overly huge fan of the flavored variety of Smirnoff. Has a weird taste imo. If I'm going for flavored vodka I generally stick with Absolut or UV (insert color here). They taste better then Smirnoff does with flavor but I'm generally a traditionalist so I stick to just straight vodka (it's written into my genetics being 1/4 Ukrainian).

What I really need to get my hands on is a bottle of Jameson, oh how I love me my Jameson. I think a trip to the local liquor store is in order tomorrow.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

dont have any booze in the house apart from a bottle of champagne from when our daughter was born

and coincidently we havnt drank more then 2 bottles of wine since my GF got pregnant

i miss beer...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

This is Eppy's thread!

I have a bottle of Baileys and 99 Apples in my fridge right now. I grab on to the Baileys for a few drinks when I'm watching anime or movies or The Kim Kardashian Show.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I've tried quite a few of them but I'm not an overly huge fan of the flavored variety of Smirnoff. Has a weird taste imo. If I'm going for flavored vodka I generally stick with Absolut or UV (insert color here). They taste better then Smirnoff does with flavor but I'm generally a traditionalist so I stick to just straight vodka (it's written into my genetics being 1/4 Ukrainian).

What I really need to get my hands on is a bottle of Jameson, oh how I love me my Jameson. I think a trip to the local liquor store is in order tomorrow.

Have you tried Absolut Pears? That is so good. :drool:

Smirnoff vodka and mountain dew used to taste pretty good. Have you tried any of the flavored smirnoff vodkas?

Tastes like a pine tree... lmao! X'D

Do you like to mix your gentleman jack with anything? And have you ever tried mixing kahlua and coffee? I heard it was pretty good.

I generally stay away from all things Smirnoff and Bacardi. The quality is spent more on advertisement rather than the liquor itself. I stick with Ciroc and Ketel One when it comes to vodka. My flavored liquor days came to an abrupt end when I tried Wild Turkey American Honey... eck. Instead of bourbon with a hint of honey, it was like drinking Honey with a hint of bourbon.

Gentleman Jack is really good straight. I'm not much of a mixer anymore unless its Gin or Vodka.

I generally use the Vodka with my Kahlua and whole milk.. White Russian... mmmm.

Not yet but I now know what I'm buying on my next trip to the liquor store (besides Jameson).

If we're talking about the Jameson's :bingo:, I respectfully submit that Jenna > Bottle.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Heres our boozes:

picture.php?albumid=59&pictureid=891

I only drink the Jack Daniel's (mixed with coke) and Pomegranite martini (mixed with gingerale or sprite). Other than that, just about everything else is for guests. I've tried the cognac a few times, holy crap thats a powerful booze. I haven't touched the fireball, the yukon jack smells disgusting to me, I can't stand the taste of lime vodka anymore (mixed with mt dew) since I got sick off it. I haven't touched the blackberry brandy in years, the malibu rum is for pinacoladas (its almost out, but it lasted for 4 fests). Oh! And that Amaretto I just got from a friend last weekend. It tastes like chocolate covered cherry alcohol! So sweet and tasty! O_O

Heres our wine rack:

picture.php?albumid=59&pictureid=893

And heres the wine:

picture.php?albumid=59&pictureid=892

I still have two other bottles of Eppy's booze, a bunch of his sam adam's beers and one bottle of Frangelica (sp?) of GG's.

And I just realized I think I have a small bottle of saphire gin and peach liquor (maybe schnapps?) I forgot about in the back of the booze locker.

Boozes that I ran out of and want more of include: Red Cat wine, Captain Morgan, Absolut Pears and another bottle of Mead (preferably sweet mead), because I tore thru my last bottle.

Gentleman Jack is really good straight. I'm not much of a mixer anymore unless its Gin or Vodka.

What do you mix your gin with? Have you ever made a long island iced tea?

Long Island Ice Tea is one of my favorite, I've never attempted to mix one. I tend to not follow the 1oz and 1/2oz shit cuz thats week. My white russians are more like brown russians. X'D TGI Friday's Ultimate Long Island is da bomb.com

As far as Gin goes, I mix it with Tonic or Ginger Ale... sometimes OJ or Simple Apple (the best apple juice out there).

Reisling is pretty good, I dont care for much other wine. Have you tried E&J VSOP brandy? you should. Its fairly reasonable. You can get a 1.75L for under $30 at the ABC store. A mid sized bottle will run you about $15.

vsop%20175_tn.jpg

I never thought about mixing gin with apple or orange juice. I bet thats an interesting taste. If you think reisling is ok, you should definitely try relax. Out of all the different reislings I've tried, Relax is far superior. After you try it, you'll never want to drink a different reisling again. Plus relax bottles have a screw on top instead of a cork, which makes it pretty convenient to keep on the bottom shelf of the fridge and out of the way.

Being a VSOP, does that brandy have a strong after taste or throat burn like a cognac?

Brandy has a whiskey burn, but it doesnt have the strong oak or smokey taste like cognac. I don't really care for Cognac too much. E&J also makes a Brandy thats not VSOP, its good too... I think its a bit sweeter than the Special Reserve.

EJ%20Brandy.jpg

lmao

I remember wayyyyyyyyy back in the day me n boy Shannon used to drink Zima when we had a hangover to get rid of the hangover....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers