Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

deadbeat alcoholic loser piece of shit

earlier this week I had to go to court in an attempt to collect a fair and reasonable amount of child support for my 14 year old daughter.

Under our longstanding order Jackass pays 28$ a month, yes I said a month. The original order was 25$ a month because he was in jail for his burglary, domestic violence and DWI charges. The 25 to 28 was cost of living adjustments over the years.

When he first got out of jail he struggled to find work (felon) and whatever and eventually after some years of dicking around went to culinary school for a few more years before getting a real job that didn't pay under the table. His mom bought our daughter school clothes, winter outerwear and such, wrote checks for school lunch... you get the picture. That came to an abrupt end this summer when I quit talking to Jackass and his mum. They pissed me off so bad the 6th hell opened up in my living room.

So... I file for an increase, its time he actually help support our kid all of the time instead of just when I'm tolerating his scummy ass getting out of his car at my house. It turns out based on what he's making I'm entitled to 88$ a week.

28$ a month to 88$ a week.

At the prelim he stood there and lied his ass off which didn't fly well with the magistrate and she let him have it. She even told me to stfu when I called him out so that she could call him out.

Jackass offered 20$ a week and pay for school lunches 'upon request'. I said yo man I don't think so and so we have a return date for a hearing.

I suppose I could also mention that he's never carried health insurance on her either, he's left everything up to me n sledgers.

I could mention he gets drunk with his friends and they throw garbage cans at each other in front of 12 year old girls.

I could mention he takes her to the theme park w/ his g/f and her creepy kids and lets her eat a hot dog and pretzel as breakfast lunch and dinner but he has money that night to get wasted.

5 DWI's one just 2 years ago.

He takes international vacations and even has a boat on Skaneateles Lake.

The man thinks he's perpetually 16 years old. I assume he drinks a good portion of his paycheck.

yeah...

So I figure I'll ask the judge for the 88 a week and I'll ask it be retro-dated to when he started at least this on the books job a year and a half ago. Maybe he won't be going to Cancun this year and I can get a new microwave.

Jered...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g]YouTube- Fuck You - Lily Allen (Lyrics)[/ame]

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

it is hard to believe these dead bead .. whats the american word: 'douch bags' actually exist off of TV

im sorry for your situation. i really hope your daughter realizes that he is a waste of oxygen

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

douche bag is just what I was calling him as we were walking back to the car

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this